Are you passionate about creating outstanding customer experiences, generating value and driven to achieve results? We are looking for an Account Executive to join our Sales team in Helsinki. In this role, you will be given full responsibility over the management of a whole portfolio of customers. This is a great opportunity to work in a sales role where you are in charge of executing our sales strategy in a Finnish market area. You will independently manage your daily sales activities and develop into a more demanding role as the business grows.
- Taking care of existing customers by supporting them to reach the set business objectives with our software
- Contacting of existing customers, booking, and attending sales meetings
- Expanding collaboration with the existing customers by finding new opportunities and use cases within
- Building long-term customer relationships and retaining customer’s business
- Leading implementation phase trainings online and on-site
- Work closely with your colleagues, taking a collaborative approach and sharing expertise back and forth
- Native or fluent Finnish and conversational English
- Ideally some previous professional experience in customer communications or sales related tasks
- Targets are there to be hit, so we want people who aim to reach their monthly and annual sales budgets
- Strong ownership of tasks, but not afraid to seek clarification or help
- Desire to learn, improve and grow
- High ethics towards customers and colleagues
- Ability to work independently
Priority will be given to those with the right attitude and skills, as opposed to years of experience. Does this sound like a good fit for you?
This position is full-time and based in our Helsinki office. However, the work also includes some traveling in Finland.
For further information, please contact Rasmus Saarinen, Country Manager, Finland (+358 50 529 7837).
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com titled “Account Executive, FIN” or by submitting the form below.