Are you ready to lead the revolution of communication?
Dream Broker is the leading online video software company in the Nordics. Our vision is to revolutionise communication in a fun, natural and productive way with videos. Our online video software, Dream Broker Studio, is used already by over 900 business customers in their communication, leadership and learning. Today, we are a team of over 150 professionals with a focus on rapid global expansion via Central and Western Europe.
We are looking for Account Executives to ensure our growth within existing customers in Finland.
Your responsibilities in this role include:
- Personal direct sales activities towards Dream Broker`s clients in Finland
- Expanding the user base and usage of our product Dream Broker Studio
- Developing Dream Broker`s customers’ journey towards revolution of communication through consultative sales
- Helping and coaching your colleagues and sharing your expertise
- Supporting Dream Broker`s sales recruitments.
Account Executive has an essential role in Dream Broker`s customer value creation and together with your colleagues your job is to bring online video communication eventually to all employees in our customer organisations. We work today with enterprise customers from both private and public sector and our contact people in the customer organisations are their top decision makers.
Our colleagues Rasmus, Lauri, Nelly, Joni and Chris will tell you more about their work and our vision in the video episodes.
Required skills and experience:
- Good-hearted and highly ethical approach to sales
- In Account Executive role minimum of 1 year personal B2B sales experience with proven track record – we consider sales management experience as an advantage
- Passion towards demanding consultative solution selling and helping customers reach their core business targets
- Hands-on attitude and ability to show great example for other sales employees
- Strong communication skills both in Finnish and English – ability to inspire, coach and mentor others to reach their targets and full potential as sales professionals is a plus
- Ability to inspire customers and help the whole sales organization to reach its goals and full potential
We offer you a chance to join one of the fastest growing software product companies in Northern Europe. You are given a unique opportunity to make a great impact through your own and your unit’s performance to support Dream Broker`s long-term targets. You will work with an existing and constantly growing enterprise customer portfolio and will be supported by an already established customer management team consisting of highly skilled colleagues. We offer you a competitive salary package which you can influence with your personal and unit’s sales results. After 2 years of successful work you are able to elevate your career to sales management or international positions in Dream Broker`s sales unit.
We are ready to hire as soon as we find the right person matching the position and our company.
Your office will be in Ruoholahti, Helsinki. Position requires regular travelling to customer meetings in Finland.
For more information, contact Rasmus Saarinen, Country Manager, Finland (+358 50 529 7837) or Oona Sundvik, Talent Acquisition Consultant (+358 50 575 1379).
Please apply by submitting your application letter and CV (in English) to email@example.com with the title “Account Executive, FIN“.
Dream Broker is a Finnish online video software company and is one of the fastest growing technology companies in Europe. The vision is to revolutionize communication in a fun, natural and productive way, with videos. Dream Broker has over 900 loyal business customers and over 150 employees in the Nordics, The Netherlands and Germany. Dream Broker has been awarded multiple times for its innovativeness and growth. Dream Broker won Deloitte Fast 50 Finland competition in 2012. In 2013, Dream Broker held the 3rd position, and was selected and recognized as a Red Herring Top 100 Europe company. In 2013, Dream Broker was selected “Growth Company of the Year” by Tietoviikko, an authoritative IT newspaper in Finland. And in 2016 in its video distribution services review, Tietoviikko ranked Dream Broker’s online video software as best in its own class, nominating it with a highest score. During the years 2016, 2017 and 2018, Dream Broker has been included among the Top 250 IT companies in Finland. Dream Broker has offices in Helsinki, Turku, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Oslo, Amsterdam, The Hague, Berlin and Frankfurt. Dream Broker is one of the rarest providers that can offer truly cyber secure video communication software. Furthermore, Dream Broker is independent and under private ownership since its establishment in 2007. Dream Broker highlights sustainability, social responsibility and business ethics in all its operations.