Are you ready to lead the revolution of communication?
Dream Broker is the leading online video software company in the Nordics. Our vision is to revolutionize communication in a fun, natural and productive way with videos. Our online video software, Dream Broker Studio, is used already by over 1000 business customers in their communication, leadership and learning. Today, we are a team of over 150 professionals with a focus on rapid global expansion via Central and Western Europe.
After establishing our German operations in Berlin in 2018, we have just recently taken another step and opened a second office in Germany to Frankfurt am Main. We are looking for result oriented B2B professionals to join our amazing journey and develop the new market area in Germany.
Your responsibilities will include taking care of our existing customers from both public and private sector and making sure they receive value from our solution. This means implementing our software and expanding the usage by inspiring customers with our vision of bringing video communication and leadership to all employees in the organization. In the beginning, you will also be doing new customer acquisition and have a chance to build up new business from scratch.
- Good-hearted and highly ethical approach to sales
- Ambitious attitude and ability to lead yourself
- Passion towards demanding consultative solution selling
- Willingness and ability to drive change in customers’ way of working
- 0-5 years sales experience and relevant education
- Strong communication skills, fluency in written and spoken German and English
We offer you:
- A chance to join one of the fastest growing technology companies in Europe
- An opportunity to make a great impact through your own performance
- A dynamic working environment in a great team – see a video here: https://dreambroker.com/channel/1zcdkjfg/k6gd6724
- A possibility to develop into challenging commercial positions in Germany and internationally within 1-3 years
- Competitive compensation package with a fair fixed salary and variable component which you can influence with your personal results
We are ready to hire as soon as we find the right persons.
Your office will be in Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
For more information: Area Manager, Frankfurt, Jarkko Kilpeläinen, firstname.lastname@example.org (+49 160 98469884) / Oona Sundvik, Talent Acquisition Consultant, email@example.com (+358 50 575 1379).
Please apply by submitting your application letter and CV (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Account Executive, Frankfurt”.
Dream Broker is a Finnish online video software company and is one of the fastest growing technology companies in Europe. The vision is to revolutionize communication in a fun, natural and productive way, with videos. Dream Broker has over 1000 loyal business customers and over 150 employees in the Nordics, The Netherlands and Germany. Dream Broker has been awarded multiple times for its innovativeness and growth. Dream Broker won Deloitte Fast 50 Finland competition in 2012. In 2013, Dream Broker held the 3rd position, and was selected and recognized as a Red Herring Top 100 Europe company. In 2013, Dream Broker was selected “Growth Company of the Year” by Tietoviikko, an authoritative IT newspaper in Finland. And in 2016 in its video distribution services review, Tietoviikko ranked Dream Broker’s online video software as best in its own class, nominating it with a highest score. During the years 2016, 2017 and 2018, Dream Broker has been included among the Top 250 IT companies in Finland. Dream Broker has offices in Helsinki, Turku, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Oslo, Amsterdam, The Hague, Berlin and Frankfurt. Dream Broker is one of the rarest providers that can offer truly cyber secure video communication software. Furthermore, Dream Broker is independent and under private ownership since its establishment in 2007. Dream Broker highlights sustainability, social responsibility and business ethics in all its operations.