Dream Broker is the leading online video software company in the Nordics. Our vision is to revolutionise communication in a fun, natural and productive way with videos. Our online video software, Dream Broker Studio, is used already by over 1000 business customers in their communication, leadership and learning. Today, we are a team of over 150 professionals with a focus on rapid global expansion via Central and Western Europe.
Are you ready to lead the revolution of communication?
We are looking for Account Executives to ensure our growth within existing customers in Norway.
Account Executive has an essential role in Dream Broker`s customer value creation and together with your colleagues your job is to bring online video communication eventually to all employees in our customer organisations. We work today with enterprise customers from both private and public sector and our contact people in the customer organisations are their top decision makers.
Your responsibilities in this role include:
- Arranging and attending meetings with Dream Broker`s clients in Norway
- Expanding the user base and usage of our product Dream Broker Studio
- Developing Dream Broker`s customers’ journey towards revolution of communication through consultative sales
- Helping and coaching your colleagues and sharing your expertise
Required skills and experience:
- Good-hearted and highly ethical approach to sales
- Sales experience with a proven track record
- Passion towards demanding consultative solution selling and helping customers reach their core business targets
- Hands-on attitude and ability to show great example for other sales employees
- Strong communication skills both in Norwegian and English – ability to inspire, coach and mentor others to reach their targets and full potential as sales professionals is a plus
- Ability to inspire customers and help the whole sales organization to reach its goals and full potential
We offer you a chance to join one of the fastest growing software product companies in Northern Europe. You are given a unique opportunity to make a great impact through your own and your unit’s performance to support Dream Broker`s long-term targets. You will work with an existing and constantly growing enterprise customer portfolio. We offer you a competitive salary package which you can influence with your personal and unit’s sales results. After 2 years of successful work, you are able to elevate your career to sales management or international positions in Dream Broker`s sales unit.
Your office will be in central Oslo.
For more information, contact Niklas Norlin, Country Manager, Norway (+46 733 87 50 18), email@example.com or Oona Sundvik, Talent Acquisition Consultant (+358 50 575 1379), firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply by submitting your application letter and CV (in English) to email@example.com with the title “Account Executive, NOR”.
Dream Broker is a Finnish online video software company and is one of the fastest growing technology companies in Europe. The vision is to revolutionize communication in a fun, natural and productive way, with videos. Dream Broker has over 1000 loyal business customers and over 150 employees in the Nordics, The Netherlands and Germany. Dream Broker has been awarded multiple times for its innovativeness and growth. Dream Broker won Deloitte Fast 50 Finland competition in 2012. In 2013, Dream Broker held the 3rd position, and was selected and recognized as a Red Herring Top 100 Europe company. In 2013, Dream Broker was selected “Growth Company of the Year” by Tietoviikko, an authoritative IT newspaper in Finland. And in 2016 in its video distribution services review, Tietoviikko ranked Dream Broker’s online video software as best in its own class, nominating it with a highest score. During the years 2016, 2017 and 2018, Dream Broker has been included among the Top 250 IT companies in Finland. Dream Broker has offices in Helsinki, Turku, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Oslo, Amsterdam, The Hague, Berlin and Frankfurt. Dream Broker is one of the rarest providers that can offer truly cyber secure video communication software. Furthermore, Dream Broker is independent and under private ownership since its establishment in 2007. Dream Broker highlights sustainability, social responsibility and business ethics in all its operations.