Dream Broker is the leading online video software company in the Nordics with vision to revolutionize communication in a fun, natural and productive way with videos. Our cloud-based SaaS solution, Dream Broker Studio, is used already by over 1000 business customers in their leadership, communication and training.
Today, we are already a team of over 150 professionals with focus on rapid global expansion. To enable that, we are looking for new colleagues to our Customer Management team in Sweden. Based in our office at Torsgatan 30, Stockholm, our team is responsible for the portfolio of existing customers in Sweden. As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for implementation and sales to your own portfolio of 20-50 existing customers, including many of the strongest local and international brands. Our customers are both from private as well as public sector.
In order to achieve your targets, your daily tasks will include direct sales activities, planning and structuring your customer’s video strategy, as well as hosting onsite training workshops. Most importantly, the job of Account Executive is to ensure that our customers gain value from their use of online video, as well as to consult them in further developing and identifying new uses for their video communications.
See how our reference customer K-Group has already revolutionized their communication and leadership with Dream Broker: https://references.dreambroker.com/qh0iek93
This requires you to be genuinely curious, skilled strategist and facilitator with sharp commercial and sales-oriented mindset. It should be natural for you to build trust and relationships, collaborate with your colleagues and with customer’s contacts at all levels and across all functions of their organization. We are therefore looking for a colleague with strong personal drive, initiative, that can inspire and who thrives in B2B sales. You must thrive in an environment where our customers as well as your colleagues place high demands on your ethics, work structure, professionalism and expect you to be at the forefront of video communication trends and opportunities.
Do you recognize yourself? In that case, you will fit perfectly into this position and our team.
In summary, the ideal candidate
- Is ambitious, positive and has results-oriented approach
- Is an inspiring and well-formulated people’s person
- Has a strong commercial mindset
- Has a relevant higher education (such as Master/Magister of Business Administration, Service Management, Communications, Bachelor of Science)
- Is curious about ‘what’s happening’ and has a good technical understanding
- Is fluent in Swedish and English
With us, you become
- Part of one of the fastest growing success stories in Sweden
- Responsible for your own customers and sales cases as well as an important part of developing the Customer Management team in Sweden
- Owner of implementation and development projects within our broad customer portfolio
- Surrounded by passionate and professional colleagues in an informal international environment
- An expert in Online video communication and in SaaS business
- Part of young, dynamic and quickly growing team in central Stockholm
- Truly challenged with your development in focus through close collaboration with managers as well as colleagues
For more information, contact Juraj Polách (Team Leader, Customer management) on +46 72 571 29 58.
Apply by submitting your application letter and CV (in English) to email@example.com with the title “Account Executive, SWE” or by submitting the form below.