Are you looking for an opportunity to work with B2B account management?
After creating a strong foundation for close to a decade here in Sweden we are now ready to scale our Customer Management team. Concretely this means we are looking for an Account Executive with focus on expanding the current customer portfolio and building long-term relationships. It should be natural for you to collaborate with your colleagues and with customers across all levels and functions of their organization. If you are keen to do sales and are a quick learner, this is a fantastic opportunity to build your career in software sales.
- Contacting of existing customers, booking, and attending sales meetings
- Planning and structuring your customer’s video strategy
- Hosting onsite and online training workshops
- Consulting customers in further developing and identifying new valuable use cases for video communications
- Holistic long-term development of own customer portfolio
- Fluent communication skills in Swedish and English
- Ambitious, positive, and result-oriented with a strong commercial mindset
- Ideally, some previous professional experience in customer communications or sales related tasks
- Good working ethics and customer-oriented approach
- Hands-on attitude and ability to take responsibility of your daily sales work
- A strong desire to learn, develop and grow in a sales role
Priority will be given to those with the right attitude and skills, as opposed to years of experience. We value willingness to learn and a genuine interest in what we do. Therefore, we also offer you an excellent opportunity for professional development and growth to become the best career version of yourself.
We are ready to hire as soon as we find the right person!
Your office will be in Stockholm, Sweden
For more information: Danish Jahanzeb, Country Manager Sweden, +46(0)72-5658857, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply by submitting your application letter and CV (in English) to email@example.com with the title “Account Executive, Stockholm”.