Are you ready to learn more about accounting in an international environment?
We are looking for a full-time Accounting Assistant to join our Finance and Administration team located in the company’s headquarters in Helsinki. This position is an excellent opportunity to expand your accounting knowledge in an international growth company. Your main responsibilities in this role will be the management of accounts payables in all our group companies internationally. You will also support in general ledger accounting and assist in the monthly reconciliations and reporting to the authorities. You will also take part in the year end calculations and the preparations of the financial statements.
As an Accounting Assistant, you will:
- Be responsible for accounts payables process and timeliness of payments
- Support in general ledger accounting, monthly reconciliations, and year end processes
- Have a possibility to make an impact on accounting environment and processes in a F&A team that supports the growth of the company
- Have a possibility to develop as an accounting professional
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- 1-2 years of experience in accounting or AP ledger management
- Relevant educational background in the field of accounting or similar
- Knowledge and understanding of main accounting principles
- Ability to perform tasks accurately and independently
- Good collaboration skills and a team player attitude
- High motivation and positive attitude
- Fluent written and spoken Finnish and English
We offer you a unique possibility to be part of a cutting-edge technology company and work with growing number of talented people. If you want to be part of the dynamic, innovative-driven and international software company and you are not afraid of changing business environment, this position is for you. The job is based in Ruoholahti, Helsinki
For further information, please contact Kaisa Sippola, CFO (+358 50 324 4762) or Helmi Lindström, Manager, Finance & Treasury (+358 40 586 2822) on Mondays and Wednesdays during 9.00-11.00.
Please send your application letter with salary request and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org titled Accounting Assistant at latest 27th of November 2022. You can also fill in the form below.
We are ready to hire as soon as we find the right candidate.