We are looking for a full time Accounting Assistant to join our Finance and Administration team in one of the fastest growing technology companies in the Nordics.
As a member of the Finance and Administration function you will take care of various financial and administrative tasks in an international work environment. You will be responsible for the accounts payables and the general ledger accounting in all group companies and assist in the monthly reconciliations and reporting to the authorities. You will also participate in the year end calculations and the preparations of the financial statements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business studies
- 1-3 years of experience in accounting or AP ledger management
- Knowledge and understanding of main accounting principles
- Fluent written and spoken Finnish and English
- Responsibility and accountability as a mindset
- Ability to perform tasks accurately and independently
- High motivation and positive attitude
We offer you:
- Chance to join one of the fastest growing success stories in the Nordics
- Good introduction to the work tasks
- Great team and modern working environment
- Possibility to learn international accounting legislation and group accounting
- Possibility to develop into an accounting expert
The job is based in Ruoholahti, Helsinki.
For more information, please contact Henrika Tarvainen (+358 50 567 0888), Manager, Group Accounting.
Please send your application letter with salary request and CV to: email@example.com titled ´Accounting Assistant` at latest 5.3.2017.
Dream Broker is a Finnish online video software company. We help our customers revolutionize their communication and learning with online video. Our cloud-based software, Dream Broker Studio, enables every employee to easily create, edit and share online videos. Dream Broker was founded in 2007 and currently has over 100 employees. Our organization consists of young, innovative and highly educated people from the domains of technology, business and social sciences.