Do you work well with both numbers and people? We offer you a possibility to develop into finance and accounting professional.
We are looking for a full time Accounts Payable Accountant to join our Finance and Administration team.
As a member of our team you will take care of various tasks within finance and administration in an international work environment. Your main responsibility will be accounts payable accounting in all Dream Broker companies. You have a key role in ensuring accurate and timely invoice-to-payment process. As an Accounts Payable Accountant you will make sure the company’s purchase invoices fulfil the needed requirements and you will coordinate that the approvals and the payments will be done in time. You will also participate in daily accounting, monthly authority reporting and yearly preparations of the financial statements.
As an Accounts Payable Accountant, you will:
- Learn accounting practices from various countries
- Have possibility to make an impact on company’s accounting environment and processes
- Have possibility to develop into a finance and accounting professional
- Be part of F&A team that supports the growth of the company
- Have chance to join Dream Broker’s success story
What we expect :
- 1-3 years of experience in AP ledger accounting
- Knowledge and understanding of main accounting principles
- Bachelor’s Degree in business studies
- Responsibility and accountability as a mindset
- Ability to perform tasks accurately and independently
- High motivation and positive attitude
- Fluent written and spoken Finnish and English
The job is based in Ruoholahti, Helsinki.
For further information, please contact Kristiina Häkkinen (+358 50 307 8195).
Please send your application letter with salary request and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org titled ´ Accounts Payable Accountant ` at latest 18th June 2018. We are ready to hire as soon as we find the right candidate.
Dream Broker is a Finnish online video software company. We help our customers revolutionise their communication and learning with online video. Our cloud-based software, Dream Broker Studio, enables every employee to easily create, edit and share online videos. We also provide our expertise to help our customers succeed using online video.
Dream Broker was founded in 2007 and has currently over 100 employees in the Nordics. It is one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe with over 800 loyal business customers. In addition to our Helsinki (Finland) headquarters, we have local offices in Turku (Finland), Stockholm (Sweden), Copenhagen (Denmark), Oslo (Norway), Amsterdam (Netherlands) and Berlin (Germany). Our early goal was to become a significant international player in the digital online video software market by 2015. Today, we are the market leader in the Nordics, with focus on rapid global expansion via Central and Western Europe.