Are you ready to lead the revolution of communication?
We are building our Berlin team and looking for Area Manager to lead and execute the expansion in Germany.
As Area Manager you will be building and strengthening a scalable and successful business in the German market. If you are a result-oriented team player who can create strong personal sales and inspire others to do their best, you are the person we are looking for.
As an Area Manager your responsibilities will be:
- Managing your personal and potential team members’ daily sales operations with focus on rapid turnover growth
- Leading actively operative sales and sales team to reach and exceed the set targets
- Participating in building a scalable organisation to support both new B2B customer acquisition and customer management processes in Germany
- Actively participating in field sales work
In order to succeed in this position, you have:
- Passion for sales
- Proven track record of successful sales results and senior sales executive and/or management positions
- Entrepreneurial mindset and hands-on attitude
- Excellent co-operation, leadership and communication skills in German and in English
- Motivation to work efficiently and independently in fast-paced and active environment
- Relevant educational background
- Respectful and polite attitude towards others
We offer you a unique opportunity to work in a company that is changing the way people and enterprises communicate. If you want to lead the revolution of online video communication in Germany, this position is for you.
The position will be adjusted based on person’s competences, interests, work experience and proven track record.
As Area Manager you will be working internationally together with the group sales management. The job is full time based in Berlin.
For more information: Anna Venäläinen, Talent Acquisition Consultant, email@example.com (+358 50 467 4672) / Kaisa Sippola, Direktorin, Talent Management (+358 50 3244762), firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your application letter in English with salary request and CV to: email@example.com titled “Area Manager, Berlin, Germany”. We are ready to hire as soon as we find the right candidates, so please apply now.