The Dream Broker Operations Team provides the necessary computing services to the Dream Broker Studio online video software. The team is responsible for the successful operation, scalability and security of the computing platform.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and talented engineer to join the team and develop future cloud application run-time environments. You will have a key role in creating and improving Dream Broker’s production environments for the company’s SaaS products. You have a good command of most of the following areas:
- Application software development tools, languages and methodologies
- Scripting, programming and database query languages
- Server software and configuration management
- System software for servers based on open-source de-facto standards
- Understanding of high IT data security requirements, implementation and day-to-day operation
- Secure system design and engineering
- Monitoring the security landscape and performing gap analysis
- Strong working knowledge of web application technologies
- Experience in working with 24x7x365 mission critical systems
If you have excellent basic skills, want to take on new responsibilities and have the passion to be a leading expert, you may be the future colleague we are looking for. Please send your application letter with salary request and CV to email@example.com titled ’Cloud Application Engineer’. For further information, please contact IT Manager Pauli Haikonen (+358 50 523 2542).
Dream Broker is a Finnish online video software company. We help our customers revolutionise their communication and learning with online video. Our cloud-based software, Dream Broker Studio, enables every employee to easily create, edit and share online videos. Dream Broker was founded in 2007 and currently has over 100 employees. Our organisation consists of young, innovative and highly educated people from the domains of technology, business and social sciences.