Dream Broker, a fast growing online video software company, is now looking for a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to join the Garage Unit.
As a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer, you develop future cloud application run-time environments. You will have a key role in creating and improving Garage Unit’s development/production environments and later a possibility to work on the company’s other SaaS products.
Garage is a disruptive technology unit at Dream Broker. It is a small and agile team with motivated and skilled professionals creating new apps for global markets. Our focus is on disruptive concepts and fast go-to-market operations and iteration. This is a distinctive opportunity where you can work in an autonomous unit in a well-established company.
- Designing and further developing the cloud infrastructure of the Garage product
- Working alongside the development team organized in sprints to ensure software delivery, application availability and high scalability
- Managing the release pipeline, further developing the CI/CD process and monitoring the applications
- Server software and configuration management
- Automating common and repeatable tasks
- Strong technical design sense across the big picture through to the tiniest detail
- Experience and interest in software platforms and architectures (e.g. micro-services architecture), cloud service providers (e.g. AWS, Azure), managed services, containerization with relevant technologies (e.g. Docker), and CI/CD automation and orchestration
- Intermediate-level programming skills (e.g. Python, Scripting, MySQL, Git)
- Understanding of high IT data security requirements, implementation and day-to-day operation
- Experience on Linux based systems and Networking
- Deep understanding of collaborative, test-driven, and agile development
We expect you to have:
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. degree, preferably in Computer Science, or otherwise comparable knowledge and understanding
- Experience in working as part of a software team, high sense of responsibility and a ‘getting things done’ attitude.
- An attitude and interest for always learning emerging technologies and related tools
- A professional team of enthusiastic software professionals creating a new way of communication together
- Good-hearted colleagues, a diverse, international atmosphere and a sea view office
- An opportunity for professional growth and to work with the latest technology in a unique work environment
If you want to take on new responsibilities and become a true Cloud Software Operations expert, you may be the colleague we are looking for. Your passion towards product craft is contagious, you inspire and motivate everyone with exciting product development challenges, celebrate milestones and on-schedule shipments.
The job is full-time and is located in Helsinki (Ruoholahti).
For further information, please contact:
Konsta Karppinen, Talent Acquisition Consultant (+358 50 470 5769, email@example.com)
Mesbahul Islam, Senior Software Engineer, Garage (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please send your application letter with CV to: email@example.com, titled ‘Cloud Infrastructure Engineer, Garage’.