We are looking for a passionate Content Designer to join our professional and collaborative Design team at Dream Broker, a fast-growing online video software company.
You will be responsible for enhancing customer satisfaction by providing a seamless and positive user experience using content. You will be working to figure out the essential information people need to solve a problem and complete a task.
If you are dreaming of combining your high-quality design work with great communication skills, attention to details and understanding of target audience needs and expectations we are waiting to meet you!
- Create clear and concise content that is in-line with the brand tone of voice
- Collaborate with Design team to ideate and create UX Copy for Digital interfaces
- Provide consultation, guidelines and support for content creators
- Write strong, usable and clear copy with little to no support
- Create good, on-brand documentation for a variety of formats and media
- Create digital product manuals, description texts and Help articles
- Create content and copy specifications for RnD. Maintain content rule-book and guidelines
- Manage content localisation with 3rd party suppliers
- Communicate with product management and R&D in their language, designing with consideration for their concerns with technical implementation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both one-on-one and group situations
- Understanding of human-computer interaction, user needs and goals enough to challenge and advocate for better writing across a team
- Understanding of the user experience design process and of how copy and design support each other.
- Experience working with writing, publishing and documentation tools (e.g. DITA, Passolo, Confluence)
- Familiarity with DITA XML and modular documentation.
- Familiarity with localization processes and tools.
- A good team player, and “getting things done” attitude
- Advanced/native command of English, spelling and grammar
- Degree in English philology or translation studies will be an asset
The job is full time based in our Helsinki office in Ruoholahti.
If this position interests you, we would love to hear from you. Please apply by submitting your application letter and CV (in English) to email@example.com with the title “Content Designer” or by submitting the form below. For more information, please contact us from the same email address.