Do you have passion for helping customers and delivering them great customer service?
Dream Broker’s vision is to revolutionise communication in a fun, natural and productive way, with video. We are the market leader in the Nordics and among the leading companies in Europe in the online video software market.
The strategy of Dream Broker is to innovate products that help people and businesses to receive benefits and tangible value of online video communication.
Our ambitious aim is to be among the top ICT and software companies in the world while driving economic growth and well-being in society. Dream Broker is now in the biggest transition of its history, transforming into a video communication software powerhouse.
We have exciting opportunities for those who want to be a part of building something new. We are looking for more good-hearted and driven colleagues to be a part of this journey.
Customer Success unit ensuring customer value
Customer Success is at the core of enabling this expansion by providing strategic support for customers. The unit is an extraordinary combination of technological and commercial expertise, serving the whole customer base of over 1100 customers. Our customers rely on our products and expertise with their most important communication challenges and needs.
We are strengthening our capabilities on both technological and commercial fronts to meet the growing needs of our customers.
As a Customer Support Specialist you will be answering customers’ technical questions and will be in central role of building long-lasting customer relationships and improving customer satisfaction.
- Respond promptly to incoming customer requests, with on-duty -type of mentality
- Act as a first-line support contact for all customers in all markets
- Help customers in their daily use of the online video platform by responding to their questions via email, chat and phone
- Manage the product configuration for Dream Broker software licenses
- Conduct virtual meetings with the customers to resolve their pending issues
- Manage the customer support ticketing platform
- Excellent customer service skills with a professional and positive approach
- Learning and adaptation capabilities of new technologies
- Good working ethics, patience and care towards customers
- Ability to manage your schedule despite occasional unpredictable requests
- Strong communication skills in English and fluency in Finnish. Other Nordic languages, Dutch or German are beneficial
- Previous experience from either Customer Support, Customer Service or Technical Support roles in fast-paced working environment
- Practical expertise or interest to become professional in the domain of cyber security, information and data security
We offer you the chance to work closely with over 1 100 customer organisations from all industries including globally well-known brands. You will become the trusted in-house expert of the product and cyber secure video communication. You will have an important role in communicating the customer needs and feedback to our product development. In a growth company, there is always room for professional growth and building your career further. Your career path can lead to more technically specialised or team lead role.
For more information: Samuli Ruuskanen, Director, Customer Success, +358 40 7179 763, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply by submitting your application letter, salary request and CV (in English) no later than 30.9.2022 to email@example.com with the title “Customer Support Specialist”.