The Dream Broker IT & Operations Unit provides the crucial computing services to the Dream Broker Studio online video software and operates all the internal IT services of Dream Broker group. Being part of the IT & Operations Unit, you are a true enabler for Dream Broker’s internal growth. The IT & Operations Unit takes great pride in providing excellent services both to external as well as internal clients.
We are now looking for enthusiastic and talented DevOps Engineers to join the company as part of its IT & Operations team. As a DevOps Engineer, you develop future cloud application run-time environments. You will have a key role in creating and improving Dream Broker’s production environments for the company’s SaaS products.
In the role of DevOps Engineer, you should have a good command of most of the following areas:
- Application software development tools, languages and methodologies
- Scripting, programming and database query languages
- Server software and configuration management
- System software for servers based on open-source de-facto standards
- Understanding of high IT data security requirements, implementation and day-to-day operation
- Secure system design and engineering
- Monitoring the security landscape and performing gap analysis
- Strong working knowledge of web application technologies
- Experience in working with 24x7x365 mission critical systems.
In addition, a successful candidate also has these attributes:
- Good education in a relevant field (computer/networking science)
- Fluent Finnish and/or English language skills
- Curiosity to learn about new technologies and a can-do attitude
- Good values & ethics and high working morale.
If you want to take on new responsibilities and become a true Cloud Software Operations expert, you may be the colleague we are looking for. We offer you a unique opportunity to work with the newest and best technologies, and collaborate with a talented and ambitious team in a seaside office.
Please send your application letter with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in a message titled ‘DevOps Engineer’. For further information, please contact Director, Technology & Customers Ville Pellinen (email@example.com, +358 45 268 1800).