Do you feel passionate about delivering high-quality results and representing a Finnish online video software company that is growing also internationally?
We are looking to hire an Executive / Personal Assistant providing support and assistance and working in close collaboration together with our CEO. This is a dynamic and fast-paced position that demands high integrity and professionalism as well as excellent organisational skills. You will have an exciting opportunity to work in an international growth company with a wide variety of interesting tasks and a lot of responsibility.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Representing our company in various settings and building relationships also externally
- Plan and coordinate the work, as well as manage the calendars and schedule changes in a proactive manner
- Manage meeting arrangements
- Prepare materials and presentations, take meeting minutes, coordinate travel arrangements
- Take part in planning and organizing internal events
- Support in various running tasks and projects
- Handle administrative routines
- Respond to incoming inquiries and prepare proposals, letters, and other documents
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- Diplomatic and service-minded attitude with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with a high degree of ethics, discretion, and confidentiality
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Adaptability and flexibility in approach to work
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Positive attitude and hands-on approach to work
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in written and spoken English
- Minimum Bachelor level education or equivalent skills and competencies
The role can be adapted to your own skills and interests, therefore, your positive attitude and ability to represent our company and its values is what matters most. We offer you a chance to make a great impact on Dream Broker’s success story and a possibility to work in a cutting-edge technology company with talented people. We value willingness to learn and genuine interest in what we do. Therefore, we also offer you an excellent opportunity for professional development and growth within this role.
The position is permanent and full time. You will be working mainly at our headquarters in Ruoholahti, Helsinki. However, the work also includes some traveling. Please send your application letter with your salary request and CV to email@example.com with title “Personal / Executive Assistant” on June 3, 2018 at the latest. We are ready to hire as soon as we find the right person, so act quickly. For further information, please contact Talent Acquisition Consultant Laura Kuukka (+358 400 444 390).
Dream Broker is a Finnish online video software company. We help our customers revolutionise their communication and learning with online video. Our cloud-based software, Dream Broker Studio, enables every employee to easily create, edit and share online videos. Dream Broker was founded in 2007 and currently has over 100 employees. Our organisation consists of young, innovative and highly educated people from the domains of technology, business, and social sciences.