Do you work well with both numbers and people? Are you interested in finance and administration core processes? We offer you a possibility to develop as a finance and administration professional.
We are looking for a full-time Financial Assistant to join our Finance and Administration team.
As a member of our team you will take care of various tasks within finance and administration in an international work environment. Your main responsibility will be handling accounts payables and ensuring accurate and timely invoice-to-payment process. You will also assist in accounts receivables and the processes such as reconciliations and reporting around it and handle other finance and administrative tasks. In your role you will actively work in close collaboration with all our functions and country units.
As a Financial Assistant, you will:
- Have responsibility over accounts payables and its processes
- Have a possibility to make an impact on company’s financial and administration environment and processes
- Have a chance to join Dream Broker’s success story and support the growth of the company
- Have a possibility to develop as an international finance and administration professional
What we expect:
- 1-3 years of work experience in financial administration
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant studies
- Responsibility and accountability as a mindset
- Ability to perform tasks accurately and independently
- Problem solving skills and analytical approach
- High motivation and positive attitude
- Fluent written and spoken Finnish and English
The job is based in Ruoholahti, Helsinki. For further information, please contact Helmi Lindström (+358 40 586 2822).
Please send your application letter with salary request and CV to: email@example.com titled “Financial Assistant” 28th of February 2021 at the latest. We are ready to hire as soon as we find the right candidate.
Dream Broker is a Finnish online video software company and is one of the fastest growing technology companies in Europe. The vision is to revolutionize communication in a fun, natural and productive way, with videos. Dream Broker has over 1000 loyal business customers and over 150 employees in the Nordics, The Netherlands and Germany. Dream Broker has been awarded multiple times for its innovativeness and growth. Dream Broker won Deloitte Fast 50 Finland competition in 2012. In 2013, Dream Broker held the 3rd position, and was selected and recognized as a Red Herring Top 100 Europe company. In 2013, Dream Broker was selected “Growth Company of the Year” by Tietoviikko, an authoritative IT newspaper in Finland. And in 2016 in its video distribution services review, Tietoviikko ranked Dream Broker’s online video software as best in its own class, nominating it with a highest score. During the years 2016, 2017 and 2018, Dream Broker has been included among the Top 250 IT companies in Finland. Dream Broker has offices in Helsinki, Turku, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Oslo, Amsterdam, The Hague, Berlin and Frankfurt. Dream Broker is one of the rarest providers that can offer truly cyber secure video communication software. Furthermore, Dream Broker is independent and under private ownership since its establishment in 2007. Dream Broker highlights sustainability, social responsibility and business ethics in all its operations.