Do you work well with both numbers and people?
We are looking for a full-time Financial Assistant to join our Finance and Administration team. We offer you the possibility to develop into a finance and accounting professional. As a member of our team you will take care of various tasks within finance and administration in an international work environment. Your main responsibility will be the management of the account receivable ledger, reporting of the invoiced sales, and reconciliation of the sales figures in our CRM. You will also assist in the purchase ledger management and other finance and administrative tasks. In your role you will actively work in close collaboration with all our functions and country units.
- Be responsible for the company’s sales invoicing process
- Support the management of the company purchase invoice and travel and expense claim management and other finance and administration tasks
- Have a possibility to make an impact on company’s accounting environment and processes in a F&A team that supports the growth of the company
- Have a possibility to develop into a finance and accounting professional
- 1-3 years of work experience at financial administration
- Bachelor’s level Degree in the relevant field
- Ability to perform tasks accurately and independently
- Analytical mindset and ability to solve problems
- Good collaboration skills and a team player attitude
- High motivation and positive attitude towards the work
- Fluent written and spoken Finnish and English
The job is based in Ruoholahti, Helsinki. For further information, please contact Kaisa Sippola (+358 50 3244 762).
Please send your application letter with salary request and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org titled “Financial Assistant” at latest 30th of June 2022 or by submitting the form below. We are ready to hire as soon as we find the right candidate.