Are you ready to kickstart your career in finance and administration?
We offer you a possibility to grow as a finance and accounting professional alongside Dream Broker – an international growing technology company.
We are looking for a full-time Financial Assistant to join our Finance and Administration team located in the company’s headquarters in Helsinki. In this key role you will get to see the impact of your own work and solve problems with the support of your colleagues.
This position is an excellent opportunity to start your career within finance and learn how an international finance and administration unit works. If you are newly graduated or you already have some experience in the field, this position is for you.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be the management of the account receivable ledger, reporting of the invoiced sales, and reconciliation of the sales figures in our CRM. You will also assist in the purchase ledger management and other finance and administrative tasks. In your role you will actively work in close collaboration with all our international sales units.
As a Financial Assistant, you will:
- Be responsible for sales invoicing process and sales reporting
- Support purchase invoice and travel and expense claim management and other finance and administration tasks
- Have a possibility to make an impact on accounting environment and processes in a F&A team that supports the growth of the company
- Have a possibility to develop into a finance and accounting professional
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- Previous work experience in administrative tasks, finance experience is beneficial
- You hold a Bachelor’s level Degree or you are graduating soon in the relevant field
- Ability to perform tasks accurately and independently
- Analytical mindset and ability to solve problems
- Good collaboration skills and a team player attitude
- High motivation and positive attitude
- Fluent written and spoken Finnish and English
We offer you a unique possibility to be part of a cutting-edge technology company and work with growing number of talented people. If you want to be part of the dynamic, innovative-driven and international software company and you are not afraid of changing business environment, this position is for you.
The job is based in Ruoholahti, Helsinki
For further information, please contact Kaisa Sippola, CFO (+358 50 324 4762 ) or Helmi Lindström, Manager, Finance & Treasury (+358 40 586 2822) on Mondays and Wednesdays during 9.00-11.00.
Please send your application letter with salary request and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org titled ‘Financial Assistant’ at latest 2nd of October 2022 or by submitting the form below. We are ready to hire as soon as we find the right candidate.