Are you a person who have genuine passion for numbers and you want to be part of building world class finance and administration operations in an international accounting environment?
We are looking for full time Group Financial Controller to strengthen our Finance and Administration team. As a Group Financial Controller, you will be responsible for our external accounting and authority reporting in all our group companies in eight countries, in the Nordics, The Netherlands, Germany and the United Kingdom. As a Group Financial Controller, you will ensure that our accounting, authority reporting, and financial statements are prepared with high standards and quality within required timeframes. You will play crucial role in coordinating and managing our outsourced partners and developing our accounting processes and practices towards world class level. As a Financial Controller, you will also participate in the company’s payroll process, payroll reporting and internal management reporting.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Financial Group Accounting & reporting, e.g. Group monthly reports, statutory authority reporting, and financial statements
- Coordination of our financial processes and outsourced partners
- Developing accounting processes and practices in all our group companies and in group level
- Maintaining and developing internal controls
- Coordination of company level audits in defined scope
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- At least 5 years of work experience in similar field of responsibility area
- Understanding of fundamental accounting and financial principles and practices
- Strong analytical skills and responsibility and accountability as a mindset
- Ability to meet quality requirements and tight schedules in fast pace environment and under pressure
- Positive, open-minded attitude and hands-on approach to work
- Good co-operation, coordination and communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken Finnish and English
We offer you unique possibility to be part of a cutting-edge technology company and work with talented people. If you want to be part of the dynamic, innovative-driven and international software company and you are not afraid of changing business environment, this position is for you.
The job is based in Ruoholahti, Helsinki.
For further information, please contact Kaisa Sippola (+358 50 3244 762), CFO.
Please send your application letter with salary request and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org titled ´ Group Financial Controller ` at latest 31.12.2023. We are ready to hire as soon as we find the right candidate.