Are you a person who have genuine passion for details and you want to be part of building world class finance and administration operations in an international environment?
We are looking for full time Group Payroll Coordinator to strengthen our Finance and Administration team. As s Group Payroll Coordinator you will be responsible for coordinating, leading and managing our payroll processes and activities in all our group companies in Nordics and in central Europe. As a Group Payroll Coordinator you will ensure that our payroll is prepared with high standards and quality within required timeframes. You will also play a crucial role in coordinating and managing our outsourced payroll partners and developing our payroll processes and practices towards world class level.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring accurate and timely payroll processing
- Coordinating internal stakeholders and outsourced payroll partners in all our group companies and countries
- Ensuring correctness and timeliness of employer responsibilities, reporting, records and payments
- Developing payroll processes and practices in all our group companies and in group level
- Internal salary and payroll reporting
- Assisting in setting up payroll operations in new group companies
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- At least two to three years of work experience in payroll field
- Ability to handle large amount of data and meet quality requirements and tight schedules in fast pace environment and under pressure
- Good eye on details and passion for numbers and developing processes
- Responsibility and accountability as a mindset
- Positive, open-minded attitude and hands-on approach to work
- Good co-operation, coordination and communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken Finnish and English
We offer you a unique possibility to be part of a cutting-edge technology company and work with talented people. If you want to be part of the dynamic, innovative-driven and international software company and you are not afraid of changing business environment, this position is for you.
The job is based in Ruoholahti, Helsinki.
For further information, please contact Kristiina Häkkinen, CFO (+358 50 307 8195).
Please send your application letter with salary request and CV to: email@example.com titled ´ Group Payroll Coordinator ` at latest 28th February 2021. We are ready to hire as soon as we find the right candidate.
Dream Broker is a Finnish online video software company and is one of the fastest growing technology companies in Europe. The vision is to revolutionize communication in a fun, natural and productive way, with videos. Dream Broker has over 1000 loyal business customers and over 150 employees in the Nordics, The Netherlands and Germany. Dream Broker has been awarded multiple times for its innovativeness and growth. Dream Broker won Deloitte Fast 50 Finland competition in 2012. In 2013, Dream Broker held the 3rd position, and was selected and recognized as a Red Herring Top 100 Europe company. In 2013, Dream Broker was selected “Growth Company of the Year” by Tietoviikko, an authoritative IT newspaper in Finland. And in 2016 in its video distribution services review, Tietoviikko ranked Dream Broker’s online video software as best in its own class, nominating it with a highest score. During the years 2016, 2017 and 2018, Dream Broker has been included among the Top 250 IT companies in Finland. Dream Broker has offices in Helsinki, Turku, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Oslo, Amsterdam, The Hague, Berlin and Frankfurt. Dream Broker is one of the rarest providers that can offer truly cyber secure video communication software. Furthermore, Dream Broker is independent and under private ownership since its establishment in 2007. Dream Broker highlights sustainability, social responsibility and business ethics in all its operations.