Are you determined on pushing for the highest level of cyber secure services and unyielding processes? Is aiming for ultimate protection and securing critical environments against existing and future threats something that drives and motivates you? We are looking for an Information Security Manager to join us in helping our customers revolutionize their communication with using video and continue providing them with the highest level of security.
We at Dream Broker are serious with secure and safe communication, Cyber Security, Data Security and GDPR+ level compliance and we follow these principles sincerely. This role is excellent for you if you are equally passionate about security, and you have the ambition to take on the challenge, use and develop your security skills and protect critical assets against all possible threats.
In the role of Information Security Manager, you are able to take responsibility and drive the following areas and tasks:
- Manage, develop and improve security in the organization
- Prepare, coordinate and implement standards for certifications (e.g. ISO 27001)
- Investigate, develop and implement policies for information security
- Monitor and protect endpoint, server and network environments
- Regular testing of environments for vulnerability / penetration testing to detect system weaknesses
- Work with other security experts to test, improve and audit the services and processes
- Experience in Security Operations
- General knowledge of security practices, including network security, system hardening, secure software
- General knowledge of compliance and GDPR
- Experience with ISO 27001 or other relevant security frameworks
- A good team player and “getting things done” attitude
- Fluent written and spoken communication skills in English
- An academic degree in computer sciences or similar experience
- Experience in driving and coordinating certification and assurance processes and projects for common standards (e.g. ISO 27001, SOC 2, NIST, Katakri)
- Hands-on experience in securing endpoint, server and network environments
Dream Broker gives you the chance to actively shape the future of communication with online video. Our products and operation environments as well as our security organization, operation and processes are being intensively developed and this will keep you motivated as there are always new skills to learn and opportunities to work with the newest and best technologies. This means you will have an opportunity to continuously grow as a information security professional and based on your experience and progression, you can develop into even more responsible roles in the future.
We are ready to hire as soon as we find the right person matching the position and our company values. This is a full-time role based in Salmisaari, Helsinki.
Please apply by submitting your application letter and CV (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Security Manager”.
Depending on the role and responsibilities you might be required to pass a security and background check.
For further information, please contact Petri Rajama, Lead of IT & Operations, email@example.com or Sami Siekkinen, CTO, firstname.lastname@example.org.