Dream Broker is a Finnish and European online video software company. We help our customers revolutionise their communication and learning with online video. Our cloud-based software, Dream Broker Studio, enables every employee to easily create, edit and share online videos. We are also proud provide our expertise to help our customers succeed using online video. We serve over 1000 customers in Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, The Netherlands and in Germany.
Do you enjoy working with people, international sales and technology?
We are looking for a kind-hearted and result-oriented colleague to start as an International Account Executive to strengthen and to expand our domestic and international customer accounts.
You will be working closely with our Customer Success unit, which serves all of our customers located in all six of the countries that we are currently operating in. Centrally located in Helsinki, the Customer Success unit also contributes to new sales activities and acquiring new customers.
Today, we collaborate with over 1,000 customer organisations, in both the private and public sector, and also in a number of different industries. Our business contacts are the decision makers in these customer organisations.
Together with your colleagues in the Customer Success unit, you will guarantee that our customers receive the best potential value and maximum business benefit out of the software they have purchased.
The work will consist of:
- Active and long-term international customer management work
- Planning the use of our software, training and support materials.
- Keeping the track of the collaboration, together with the customer contact person
- Holistic management of customers and value generation
- You will ensure that the customer achieves maximum value from the use of our software
- You identify new use cases and expand the user-base of our software inside the customer organisation
- You handle the complete sales processes and related activities in Finland and internationally
- Identifying new potential customers, contacting them, arranging meetings with them, finalising the contract negotiations and implementation.
In order for you to succeed in this position, we expect from you:
- Passion towards consultative sales work and willingness to help the customer to develop their business with the help of online video.
- Previous experience in B2B sales, and/or experience in managing the sales process
- Kind-hearted and ethical approach to business. An entrepreneurial mindset and drive for results a plus.
- Excellent language skills in Finnish and/or in English
- Experience in working with the international customers
- Strong team spirit and collaboration skills
We invite you to join our growing technology company as we expand rapidly to other countries. We offer you the chance to develop yourself into a true sales professional, collaborating with our multi-national organisation and its European customer base. Our growth and continuing internationalisation enables a challenging and interesting career path, which can extend far to the future.
This is a full-time and permanent position, and its starting date is as soon as possible. We are located in a comfortable offices in Ruoholahti, Helsinki, Finland. Frequent traveling to customer meetings in Nordics, the Netherlands and Germany will be required, in accordance with the COVID-19 situation.
To hear more about the position, you can reach out to Samuli Ruuskanen, Director, Customer Success (+358 40 717 9763).
Does this all sound like your next career move and you would like to join our forces?
Please tell us what in your educational background, work experience and your story makes you the right person for this position. Send your CV, video application, written application and your salary request via email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: ”International Account Executive”.
Dream Broker was founded in Finland in 2007. The turnover of the company is over 10 million euros and it has currently over 150 employees in six European countries. The company is one of the fastest growing companies in Europe, serving over 1000 loyal business customers. The company is privately held under Finnish and European ownership by its key operative personnel. The company and its products are known for their high quality and information security. The strategy of the company is to innovate and develop video communication solutions for businesses and for all people, including consumers. The company provides solutions that are ranging from commercial software services to free-to-use software solutions. In the area of corporate social responsibility, Dream Broker donates annually a share of its profits to benefit the people living in weak economic and social conditions. Dream Broker has several ongoing long-term social responsibility initiatives that it promotes.
In addition to its headquarters in Helsinki (Finland), Dream Broker has local offices in Turku (Finland), Stockholm (Sweden), Copenhagen (Denmark), Oslo (Norway), Amsterdam (The Netherlands), The Hague (The Netherlands), Berlin (Germany) and Frankfurt (Germany). An early goal for Dream Broker was to become a significant international player in the digital online-video software market by the year 2015. Today we are the market leader in the Nordics, one of the biggest players in Europe, with focus on rapid global expansion through Central and Western Europe. By the year 2025, the goal for the company is to expand its operations to a global level including all corners and continents. The long-term aim of the company is to create a true market-leading online-video software powerhouse, that has the capacity to serve all the needs and use-cases of its customers.