Is your passion in working in international customer management and are you driven by improving the customer satisfaction?
Dream Broker’s vision is to revolutionise communication in a fun, natural and productive way, with video. We are the market leader in the Nordics and among the leading companies in Europe in the online video software market.
The strategy of Dream Broker is to innovate products that help people and businesses to receive benefits and tangible value of online video communication.
Our ambitious aim is to be among the top ICT and software companies in the world while driving economic growth and well-being in society. Dream Broker is now in the biggest transition of its history, transforming into a video communication software powerhouse.
We have exciting opportunities for those who want to be a part of building something new. We are looking for more good-hearted and driven colleagues to be a part of this journey.
Customer Success unit ensuring customer value
Customer Success is at the core of enabling this expansion by providing strategic support for customers. The unit is an extraordinary combination of technological and commercial expertise, serving the whole customer base of over 1100 customers. Our customers rely on our products and expertise with their most important communication challenges and needs.
We are strengthening our capabilities on both technological and commercial fronts to meet the growing needs of our customers.
As an International Account Executive you will help all our customers in all of our seven countries to utilise the software to its maximum potential and help them expand its use. You will be in a central role of building long-lasting customer relationships and improving customer satisfaction.
- Take care of existing customers and help them to get value from our software
- Contact customers, book, and attend sales meetings
- Expand the collaboration with the existing customers by finding new opportunities and use cases and acquire new customers from allocated countries
- Host customer training workshops and planning their communication strategy
- Travel to international customer sites from Helsinki, where your home office is based
- Help customers in identifying new valuable use cases for video communications
- Good collaboration and teamwork skills as you will work closely with all local customer management units
- Targets are there to be hit, so we want people who aim to reach their monthly and annual sales budgets
- Accuracy and attention to detail in customer work
- Strong communication skills in English and fluency in Finnish. Other Nordic languages, Dutch or German are beneficial.
- Ambitious, positive, and result-oriented with a strong commercial mindset
- Previous professional experience in sales
- Ability to work with a high degree of ethics, discretion, and confidentiality
- Hands-on attitude and ability to take responsibility of your daily sales work
- A strong desire to learn, develop and grow in a sales role
We offer you the chance to work closely with over 1 100 customer organisations from all industries including globally well-known brands. You will become the trusted colleague in up-to-date customer insights and skilled in discovering and recognizing the expansion opportunities. You will have an important role in assisting the local customer management teams in their customer portfolio. In a growth company, there is always room for professional growth and build your career further. Your career path can lead to more senior sales roles or leadership roles.
For more information: Samuli Ruuskanen, Director, Customer Success, +358 40 7179 763, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply by submitting your application letter, salary request and CV (in English) no later than 30.9.2022 to email@example.com with the title “International Account Executive”.