The Dream Broker IT & Operations Unit provides the crucial computing services to the Dream Broker Studio online video software and operates all the internal IT services of Dream Broker group. Being part of the IT & Operations Unit, you are a true enabler for Dream Broker’s internal growth. The IT & Operations Unit takes great pride in providing excellent services both to external as well as internal clients.
We are now looking for an enthusiastic and talented IT Engineer to join the IT & Operations Team. As an IT Engineer, you will have an excellent view on how the company is evolving and you will play a crucial role in taking care of the company’s overall IT infrastructure in all our countries and operations.
In the role of IT Engineer, you will:
- Work hands-on with workstations, servers, mobile devices and other IT equipment and software
- Act as a first line support for Dream Broker employees regarding IT issues
- Support the country offices and occasionally travel to them
- Ensure the high security and robustness of company’s IT infrastructure.
As a successful candidate, you should have these attributes:
- Good education in a relevant field (computer/networking science)
- Fluent Finnish and/or English language skills
- Good customer service skills
- Curiosity to learn about new technologies and a can-do attitude
- Good values & ethics and high working morale
- Preferably three years of work or comparable experience within IT
- Workstation and server configuration management experience (Windows, OS X, Linux)
- Hands-on experience with networking technologies
- Personal aspiration in working towards IT development and management tasks.
If you want to take on new responsibilities and develop your skills as s world-class IT professional, you may be the person we are looking for. We offer you a unique opportunity to work with the newest and best technologies and collaborate with a talented and ambitious team in a seaside office.
Please send your application letter with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in a message titled ‘IT Engineer’. Deadline for applications is Sunday the 12th of March. For further information, please contact Director, Technology & Customers Ville Pellinen (email@example.com, +358 45 268 1800).