The Dream Broker Operations team provides the necessary infrastructure services for the Dream Broker Studio online video software and operates all the internal IT services. We make sure IT supports the growth of the company. In IT, we take pride in ensuring we can provide excellent services to external customers as well as internal.
We are now looking for an enthusiastic and talented IT Engineer to join the team. In the Operations team, you will have an excellent view of how the company is evolving and play an important role in supporting the business to achieve the next level.
In this role, you will:
- Work hands-on with workstations, servers, mobile devices and other IT equipment and software
- Participating in the operation and design of our SaaS production infrastructure
- Act as a first line support for Dream Broker employees regarding IT issues
- Support the country offices and occasionally travel to them
As a successful candidate, you have:
- Preferably three years of work or comparable experience within IT
- Workstation and server configuration management experience (Windows, OS X, Linux)
- Hands-on experience with networking technologies
- MSc or BSc degree in a relevant field (networking/computer science)
- Good customer service skills and fluent English
- Curiosity to learn, strong initiative and a can-do attitude
- Personal aspiration in working towards IT development and management tasks
With us you will have an opportunity to deepen your knowledge within:
- Virtualization and cloud platforms
- Data storage management
- Managing a fast-growing SaaS platform
If you want to take on new responsibilities and have the passion, you may be the colleague we are looking for. Please send your application letter with salary request and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org titled ’IT Engineer’ before 13th of November. For further information, please contact IT Manager Pauli Haikonen (+358 50 523 2542).
Dream Broker is a Finnish online video software company. We help our customers revolutionize their communication and learning with online video. Our cloud-based software, Dream Broker Studio, enables every employee to easily create, edit and share online videos. Dream Broker was founded in 2007 and currently has over 100 employees. Our organization consists of young, innovative and highly educated people from the domains of technology, business and social sciences.