Dream Broker IT and Operations team provides the crucial computing services to the Dream Broker Studio online video software and operates all the internal IT services of Dream Broker offices across Northern and Central Europe. Being part of the IT and Operations team, you are a true enabler for Dream Broker’s growth. The IT and Operations team takes great pride in providing excellent services both to external as well as internal clients.
In the role of IT Engineer, you would be doing the following tasks:
- Be the first line support in our service desk for Dream Broker employees regarding IT issues, providing high quality customer service
- Collaborating with the team to solve any and all IT related issues
- Supporting the onboarding and offboarding of Dream Broker employees in regard to IT equipment and systems
- Work hands-on and deploy workstations, mobile devices and other IT equipment and software
- Support the country offices on IT matters and occasionally travel to them
- Ensure the high security and robustness of company’s IT infrastructure.
Having most of the following attributes and characteristics is considered a plus when we choose the right candidate:
- Calm, professional and positive approach to work, colleagues and customers
- Fluent Finnish and/or English language skills
- Good customer service and project management skills
- Curiosity to learn about new technologies and a can-do attitude
- Good values & ethics and high working morale.
- Workstation, mobile device and server configuration management experience (Windows, OS X, Linux, iOS and Android)
- Active directory deployment and management
- Experience with enterprise device deployment and management systems (MDT, SCCM, Intune, Apple Business manager)
- Hands-on experience with networking and firewall technologies
- Good education in a relevant field (computer/networking science)
You would mainly be working in our headquarters in Helsinki, but your work would also include some travelling around the Nordics and Central and Western Europe. If you identify yourself from the aforementioned descriptions and have passion towards the described role, you may be the colleague we are looking for.
Please send your application letter with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and title your message “IT Engineer”. For further information, please contact IT & Ops Manager Petri Rajama (email@example.com , +358409030171)
We will fulfill the position as soon as we find the right candidate so act fast!
Dream Broker is a Finnish online video software company and is one of the fastest growing technology companies in Europe. The vision is to revolutionize communication in a fun, natural and productive way, with videos. Dream Broker has over 1000 loyal business customers and over 150 employees in the Nordics, The Netherlands and Germany. Dream Broker has been awarded multiple times for its innovativeness and growth. Dream Broker won Deloitte Fast 50 Finland competition in 2012. In 2013, Dream Broker held the 3rd position, and was selected and recognized as a Red Herring Top 100 Europe company. In 2013, Dream Broker was selected “Growth Company of the Year” by Tietoviikko, an authoritative IT newspaper in Finland. And in 2016 in its video distribution services review, Tietoviikko ranked Dream Broker’s online video software as best in its own class, nominating it with a highest score. During the years 2016, 2017 and 2018, Dream Broker has been included among the Top 250 IT companies in Finland. Dream Broker has offices in Helsinki, Turku, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Oslo, Amsterdam, The Hague, Berlin and Frankfurt. Dream Broker is one of the rarest providers that can offer truly cyber secure video communication software. Furthermore, Dream Broker is independent and under private ownership since its establishment in 2007. Dream Broker highlights sustainability, social responsibility and business ethics in all its operations.