We are looking for a full time Junior Accountant to join our Finance and Administration team in one of the fastest growing technology companies in the Nordics.
As a member of the Finance and Administration function you will take care of various financial and administrative tasks in an international environment. High motivation, interest in numbers, background in administrative tasks, good organizational skills and self-driven way of working are keys to succeeding in this position.
As a Junior Accountant you will:
- Be responsible of Accounts payables
- Assist in general ledger accounting
- Participate in external and internal reporting
- Take part in the yearend preparations and reconciliations
- Support the Group Accountant in coordinating the international service partners
What we expect:
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in relevant business studies
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge and understanding of main accounting principles
- Responsibility and accountability as a mindset
- Ability to perform tasks accurately and independently
- Fluent written and spoken Finnish and English
- High motivation and positive mind
We offer you an opportunity to influence the success of the company through responsible tasks related to Dream Broker’s core business in the F&A function. This is your chance to learn a wide range of F&A processes in an international environment.
The job is based in Ruoholahti, Helsinki.
For more information, please contact Group Accountant, Henrika Tarvainen (+358 50 567 0888).
Please send your application letter with salary request and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org titled ´Junior Accountant`. Please act quickly as we are ready to hire as soon as we find the right candidate.
Dream Broker is a Finnish online video software company. We help our customers revolutionize their communication and learning with online video. Our cloud-based software, Dream Broker Studio, enables every employee to easily create, edit and share online videos. Dream Broker was founded in 2007 and currently has over 100 employees. Our organization consists of young, innovative and highly educated people from the domains of technology, business and social sciences.