We are looking for a Junior Content Producer, which means you are a creative person with a solid interest in all mediums and formats of content. Working under the guidance of our more experienced team members, you will be given the opportunity to create varied styles of written content, including press releases, articles, web content, scripts, etc. We are looking for a “doer of things” to shine as someone who ticks off tasks and kicks goals!
- From ideas to reality, you will work closely with our experienced team members to further develop concepts, and then bring them to life
- Write copy for various marketing assets ranging from traditional to digital ads
- Ensure that the copy is of high quality and aligns with our brand tone of voice
- Manage multiple touchpoints, ensuring content is up to date, current and gets updated when needed, including but not limited to our website, sales materials, print assets, video scripts, email content, event content and social media updates
- Translate technical product features into customer benefits with compelling copy
- Collaborate closely with other teams within the company to ensure consistent information flow
- Excellent command of the English language
- Priority will be given to those with the right skills, as opposed to years of experience
- Strong drive to get projects over the finish line, getting satisfaction from every task that gets completed
- Can work on multiple projects at the same time, able to differentiate and prioritise effectively
- Strong ownership of tasks, taking on projects with confidence, but not afraid to seek clarification or help
- Desire to learn, improve and grow
- Fluency in other languages is a bonus, especially Finnish, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, German or Dutch
- Video creation skills also a plus but not required
We are ready to hire as soon as we find the right person. This is a full-time position based in Salmisaari, Helsinki, Finland.
Please apply before 15th of October 2021 by submitting your application, CV (in English) and salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Junior Content Producer (Marketing)” or by submitting the form below.
With your application, please include two samples of your copy, demonstrating two different styles of your copy. E.g. a press release and a social media post.
For further information, please contact Alexandra Taimitarha, Director, Marketing (email@example.com, +358 40 410 8188).