We are looking for a Junior Visual Designer, which means you will be creating high quality visual materials that are aligned with the visual guidelines for the Dream Broker brand and our products, under direction from our Senior Visual Designer. If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to be creative and develop your skills, this is the job for you. You see yourself creating various visual solutions to support the marketing efforts, from working on a campaign landing page, to small video animations to better communicate our message.
- Creating designs for websites and campaign landing pages as well as other materials within the company
- Producing print and offline ads, e.g., brochures, leaflets, print ads, and other physical marketing materials
- Designing digital marketing assets, e.g., emails, social media ads, sales presentations, whitepapers and more
- Working within our brand guidelines to maintain a consistent brand identity, and keeping up with deadlines
- Strong ownership of tasks, taking on projects with confidence, but not afraid to seek clarification or help
- Cooperating closely with different teams and collaborating with other designers
- Interest in brand development as well as personal development and growth within Dream Broker
- Experience, either professional or otherwise in either visual, graphical, product or industrial design
- Strong visual skills, attention to detail and knowledge of user interface design
- Experience in using Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, XD, After Effects and InDesign)
- Ability to design across multiple digital platforms (website to mobile)
- Good organisational and teamwork skills, collaborating within the Marketing team, as well as with other units as needed
- Video creation skills a bonus
- Good communication skills in English. Fluency in other languages is a plus, especially Finnish, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, German, or Dutch
We are ready to hire as soon as we find the right person. This is a full-time position based in Salmisaari, Helsinki, Finland.
Please apply before 15th of October 2021 by submitting your application, CV (in English) and salary request to email@example.com with the subject “Junior Visual Designer (Marketing)” or by submitting the form below.
With your application, please include your portfolio, showcasing the quality and breadth of your work.
For further information, please contact Alexandra Taimitarha, Director, Marketing (firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 40 410 8188).