We are looking for a Junior Web Developer to join our Marketing Team in Helsinki. As a Junior Web Developer, you will help by maintaining our current websites and creating new landing pages for our future marketing campaigns and products. You will work together with other talented developers, designers, and content producers to generate creative marketing assets to help you perform to the best of your ability.
We expect that you develop with quality in mind. You can produce responsive web pages for desktop, tablet and mobile. We believe that you have passion not only for web development, but that you also have some place in your heart for marketing and caring about customer’s needs.
The position offers excellent possibilities to make your mark, learn and grow inside a truly international technology company. This role in our growing Marketing Team will give you chance to shape your job description, title and career path based on your interests, motivation and skills.
- Planning website development with the team and take personal responsibility for the implementation
- Working with the variety of the development tools, stacks, environments, and frameworks
- Technical and maintenance support, updating of all our managed websites
- Landing and campaign pages development based on marketing automation platforms
- Marketing automation activities if you are interested to perform them
- An academic degree (BSC or MSC) in software development or similar
- Work experience from web development projects, that have been put into commercial production
- Familiarity with any CMS and CRM platform, Git
- Interest in marketing and SaaS business
- Good social, analytical and coordination skills
- Fluent communication skill in English
- Your way of working is collaborative, and you take ownership of your area of responsibility
Nice to have
- Hands-on development skills with any of following libraries and frameworks: Material UI, Bootstrap, jQuery, ReactJS, TypeScript
- Practical competence with any of: Hubspot, WordPress and Headless CMS (any)
- Backend tools experience with any of: Git, Linux CLI, Docker, PHP
The more tools you know or ready to master from the “nice to have” list, the better your chances are to interest us. We only hope that you have an interest and willingness to learn. We are ready to hire as soon as we find the right person matching the position and our company.
Please apply before 15th of October 2021 by submitting your application, CV (in English) and salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Junior Web Developer (Marketing)” or by submitting the form below.
With your application, please include your portfolio, showcasing the quality and breadth of your work.
For further information, please contact Alexandra Taimitarha, Director, Marketing (email@example.com, +358 40 410 8188).