We are looking for a Legal Counsel to join our tight-knit team at Dream Broker. You will be working on various corporate, technology and business related legal matters. The dynamic nature of this role provides possibility to work with a range of different, interesting tasks, with the common goal of securing the company’s success.
We offer excellent possibilities for continuous learning and professional growth while maintaining a sustainable work-life balance. This role is in the core of our business generating a deep relationship with the company and employees in Finland and in our various international offices. Ultimately, you will inspire our team with your expert-level knowledge and positive attitude helping guide them toward achieving our company vision.
- Providing company-wide legal support and guidance to management and the operative business in variety of legal branches
- Independently negotiating and drafting sales, purchase, and other agreements
- Assisting in employment law related matters in all the countries that Dream Broker operates in
- Supporting Dream Broker’s software development teams in legal matters
- Protecting company’s intellectual property rights
- Drafting, training and monitoring compliance of company policies
- Handling and developing standard agreement templates and other documents within the company
- Standardizing, further developing and simplifying legal processes
- Coordinating legal consulting with external law firms internationally
- Overall responsibility of company’s risk management and compliance
- A Master’s degree in Law. Education and knowledge of Finnish Law is seen as an advantage
- Fluency in Finnish language and strong English skills as we are an international company
- Ideally 5 year’s work experience from the field of law after graduation
- Team player who takes initiative to resolve complex and challenging tasks
- Willingness to travel
- Flexible attitude toward completing tasks in a variety of different areas of commercial law
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to handle pressure and working on multiple projects at the same time
We are ready to hire as soon as we find the right person. This is a full-time position based in Salmisaari, Helsinki, Finland.
Please apply by submitting your application, CV (in English) and salary request to email@example.com with the subject “Legal Counsel” or by submitting the form below.
With your application, please include your cover letter, CV and salary request.
For further information, please contact our General Counsel Anne-Mari Janhonen (firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 40 574 4112) or Talent Acquisition Consultant Anna Venäläinen (email@example.com, +358 50 467 4672).