The Dream Broker IT & Operations Unit provides the crucial computing services to the Dream Broker Studio online video software and operates all the internal IT services of Dream Broker group. Being part of the IT & Operations Unit, you are a true enabler for Dream Broker’s internal growth. The IT & Operations Unit takes great pride in providing excellent services both to external as well as internal clients.
We are now looking for an experienced and enthusiastic IT & Operations Manager to join the company to lead its IT & Operations team. As the Manager, IT & Operations, you will have an excellent view on how the company is evolving and you will play a crucial role in taking care of the company’s IT & operations infrastructure.
In the role of Manager, IT & Operations, you should enjoy the following things:
- Managing a team of promising and experienced IT & operations professionals
- Participating in the operation and design of our production infrastructure
- Developing the operating practices which enable the growth of the company
- Lead projects involving IT infrastructure and services with external and internal stakeholders.
As a successful candidate, you should have these attributes:
- MSc degree within a relevant field (computer/networking science)
- Practical experience in leading a team
- Hands-on knowledge of corporate IT infrastructure (servers, workstations, networks)
- Virtualization and cloud platform knowledge (AWS, Azure, VMware)
- Project management experience and knowledge of project management frameworks
- Vendor management and experience in tendering
- Fluent Finnish and/or English language skills
- Curiosity to learn about new technologies and a can-do attitude
- Good values & ethics and high working morale.
NOTE! Manager, IT & Operations will be submitted for a concise security clearance, to ensure that the applicant is able to successfully perform the required duties (e.g. access the data center and conduct server maintenance). More information on the security clearance process can be found at www.supo.fi.
If you want to take on new responsibilities and have the passion to lead a highly motivated and skilled team in a dynamic and international working environment, you may be the colleague we are looking for. Please send your application letter with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in a message titled ‘Manager, IT & Operations’. Deadline for applications is Sunday the 12th of March. For further information, please contact Director, Technology & Customers Ville Pellinen (email@example.com, +358 45 268 1800).