We are looking for a Marketing Assistant, which means you are keen to become a marketing professional and expand your horizons within the field of marketing. This role is an opportunity to grow and develop within a company that actively promotes from within, so if you have a desire to build a career in marketing, this is the job for you. You will be taking on multiple tasks within the Marketing unit, managing projects and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Supporting Sales through lead generation and industry-based campaigns from start to finish, using a multi-channel approach (social media, events, print ads, leaflets, email marketing, outdoor ads, and sales material)
- Maintaining and updating websites, landing pages and social media accounts
- Working closely with visual designers, content producers and web developers, combining relevant content with powerful visuals, as well as working with different teams within the company
- Strong project and time management skills, handling many projects at the same time
- Optimization and monitoring of campaigns, and documenting and presenting results
- Helping with virtual and hybrid event arrangements
- Managing internal communication relating to marketing projects
- Excellent command of the English language with strong verbal and writing skills
- Experience in using common marketing tools to coordinate campaigns
- Attention to detail, being structured in your work, proactive with a strong drive
- A strong work ethic with a confident yet humble attitude
- Strong initiative and ownership of tasks, taking on projects with confidence, but not afraid to seek clarification or help
- The ability to work independently and follow guidance as well as proactive deadline management
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- An eye for attractive and engaging visuals and design
We are ready to hire as soon as we find the right person. This is a full-time position based in Salmisaari, Helsinki, Finland.
Please apply before 15th of October 2021 by submitting your application, CV (in English) and salary request to email@example.com with the subject “Marketing Assistant” or by submitting the form below.
For further information, please contact Alexandra Taimitarha, Director, Marketing (firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 40 410 8188).