We are looking for an experienced software product manager to help us create disruptive communication products. The Product Manager has a key role in defining next-generation tools for modern communication. You are able to ideate product concepts and transform them into product specifications, user stories and plans.
At Dream Broker we aim high. Our mission is ambitious: to revolutionise communication in a fun, natural and productive way with video. We believe combining exceptional, elegant and simple design with brilliant engineering provides the foundation for world-changing innovation.
- Generating hypotheses for new product concepts and features
- Turning high-level user stories into solid technical product specifications
- Taking responsibility of a specific software experience from product concept to market delivery
- Working with visual designers and engineering teams to create, prioritize and launch high-impact features
- 5+ years of software product management experience with a strong focus on developing mobile or software-as-a-service offerings
- A good understanding of mobile platforms and web technologies
- Great communication and presentation skills
- True team player and ‘getting things done’ attitude
You will be offered a professional team of enthusiastic professionals creating together a new way of communication and continuously inspiring challenges & support to fulfill your passion. The job is full-time in Helsinki (Ruoholahti). For further information, please contact CTO Petri Raitio (+358 400 447 236) or Product Manager Janne Vento (+358 50 430 5550).
Please send your application letter with salary request and CV to: email@example.com titled ’Product Manager’. Apply now and you’ll hear from us soon!
Dream Broker is a Finnish online video software company. We help our customers revolutionise their communication and learning with online video. Our cloud-based software, Dream Broker Studio, enables every employee to easily create, edit and share online videos. Dream Broker was founded in 2007 and currently has over 100 employees. Our organisation consists of young, innovative and highly educated people from the domains of technology, business and social sciences.