Dream Broker is the leading online video software company in the Nordics. Our vision is to revolutionise communication in a fun, natural and productive way with videos. Our online video software, Dream Broker Studio, is used already by over 800 enterprise customers in their communication, leadership and learning. Today, we are a team of over 100 professionals with a focus on rapid global expansion via Central and Western Europe.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to plan, prepare and execute a professional globally scalable marketing plan for exciting and innovative new software product.
Product Marketing Manager prepares and executes marketing strategy of a software product, collaborates with product development and rest of the organization to enable commercially successful releases of the software. Successful execution of good marketing strategy will instantly have an impact on the success of the entire company. Your core competence is to perceive the value that a product is bringing to its customer base, be familiar with related technologies, as well as deeply know the surrounding markets and business opportunities.
At Dream Broker we aim high. We strive towards big impact and long-term effect on the market, and we hope that ambitious goals drive your motivation as well. We believe that combining exceptional, elegant and simple design with solid engineering provides the foundation for world-changing innovation.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Planning, preparing and executing product marketing strategy and tactical campaigns to inform customers of the value proposal of product releases
- Collaboration with various stakeholders in-house and externally
- Executing existing product marketing plan and working to further enhance it
- Taking ownership of the successful profile and brand of a software product and further enhance it
- Working with development, design and sales teams to launch market-fit -ready features
- Researching, analyzing and reporting the effectiveness of the marketing efforts
- Ability to steer your work towards the given goals in a fast-paced working environment
- Capability of strategic thinking
- 3+ years of software development or design experience with a strong focus on mobile or Software-as-a-Service products
- Strong technical design sense across the big picture through to the tiniest detail
- Great communication and presentation skills
- True team player and “getting things done” attitude
- Long term commitment that spans across several product releases
- Proven track record of commercially successful marketing projects
To be successful in the role you have:
- Sc. or B.Sc. degree, preferably in Computer Science
- Previous experience from software product marketing
- Attitude and interest for always learning new skills or improving current ones
We offer you a chance to actively shape the future of enterprise communication with online video. Our online video platforms are being intensively developed and through your passion towards product craft, you have the possibility to inspire and motivate the whole team with exciting product development challenges as well as celebrate milestones and on-schedule shipments. You will have an opportunity to continuously grow as a software product management professional and based on your experience and progression, you can develop into more responsible roles.
We are ready to hire as soon as we find the right person matching the position and our company. This is a full-time role based in Salmisaari, Helsinki.
Please apply by submitting your application letter and CV (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Product Marketing Manager”.
For further information, please contact Sami Siekkinen, CTO sami.siekkinen(a)dreambroker.fi, +358 400 455 008 or Konsta Karppinen, Talent Acquisition Consultant konsta.karppinen(a)dreambroker.fi, +358 50 470 5769.
Dream Broker is a Finnish online video software company and is one of the fastest growing technology companies in Europe. The vision is to revolutionize communication in a fun, natural and productive way, with videos. Dream Broker has over 800 loyal business customers and over 100 employees in the Nordics, The Netherlands and Germany. Dream Broker has been awarded multiple times for its innovativeness and growth. Dream Broker won Deloitte Fast 50 Finland competition in 2012. In 2013, Dream Broker held the 3rd position, and was selected and recognized as a Red Herring Top 100 Europe company. In 2013, Dream Broker was selected “Growth Company of the Year” by Tietoviikko, an authoritative IT newspaper in Finland. And in 2016 in its video distribution services review, Tietoviikko ranked Dream Broker’s online video software as best in its own class, nominating it with a highest score. During the years 2016, 2017 and 2018, Dream Broker has been included among the Top 250 IT companies in Finland. Dream Broker has offices in Helsinki, Turku, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Oslo, Amsterdam and Berlin. Dream Broker is one of the rarest providers that can offer truly cyber secure video communication software. Furthermore, Dream Broker is independent and under private ownership since its establishment in 2007. Dream Broker highlights sustainability, social responsibility and business ethics in all its operations.