We are looking for a software Product Owner to bring exciting and disruptive online video communication products to the worldwide market.
You will be the key role in defining the next-generation tools for online video communication. This is a chance to actively shape the future of enterprise communication with online video. Our online video platforms are being intensively developed and through your passion towards product craft, you have the possibility to inspire and motivate the whole team with exciting product development challenges as well as celebrate milestones and on-schedule shipments. You will have an opportunity to continuously grow as a software product management professional and directly report to management.
At Dream Broker we aim high. We strive towards big impact and long-term effect on the market, and we hope that ambitious goals drive your motivation as well. We believe that combining exceptional, elegant and simple design with solid engineering provides the foundation for world-changing innovation.
Your core competence is to formulate and build product concepts and transform them into concrete product specifications, user stories and plans. You have done these steps before and you have interest in getting better at it, with us.
- Generating logical hypotheses for new product concepts and features, understanding the customer value
- Finding clarity and make good decisions about prioritisation when negotiating with internal stakeholders
- Turning high-level user stories into solid technical product specifications
- Taking ownership of incremental value generation of software from product concept to market delivery
- Working with visual designers, software developers and quality assurance to launch market-fit -ready features
- Organising and following tasks and issues in project management system (e.g. Jira) and preparing quality specifications for sprint planning meetings
- 3+ years of software product management or senior development experience with a strong focus on mobile or Software-as-a-Service products
- Strong technical design sense across the big picture through to the tiniest detail
- Experience and interest in software platforms and architectures, e.g. cloud service providers, managed services, containerization with relevant technologies, and CI/CD automation and orchestration
- Great communication and presentation skills
- True team player and “getting things done” attitude
- Proven long term commitment that spans across several product releases
- Proven track record of commercially viable software product launch
- Capability of strategic thinking
- Ability to steer your work towards the given goals in a fast-paced working environment
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. degree, preferably in Computer Science
- Experience in developing web and mobile applications as part of a team
- Attitude and interest for always learning new skills or improving current ones
This is a full-time role based in our Helsinki office in Ruoholahti. We are ready to hire as soon as we find the right person matching the position and our company.
Please apply by submitting your application, CV (in English) and salary request to: firstname.lastname@example.org titled “Product Owner. Enterprise products” or by submitting the form below.