We are looking for a passionate and talented QA Engineer, who – alongside ensuring the quality – also constantly thrives to automate tasks that are common and repeatable, as well as further enhance and scale the quality assurance capabilities of the development process by improving coverage and performance.
We offer you a chance to actively shape the future of enterprise communication with online video as a part of a professional team of enthusiastic software professionals. Through your passion towards product craft, you have the possibility to inspire and motivate the whole team with exciting product development challenges as well as celebrate milestones and on-schedule shipments.
Your goal is to release software product that functions well and offers a great experience to users. You want to understand specifications and check that every detail works as designed. You are prepared to help the whole company to create revolutionary online video communication products by ensuring world-class experience and quality for our products.
- Ensuring the quality of the development work done by your software developer colleagues
- Collaborating with the whole development team, organized in accordance with agile development principles
- Automating common and repeatable tasks
- Controlling the quality of software releases and managing upcoming releases
- Further developing the test environments and QA process for our products as a member of a dedicated quality assurance team
- Experience with test automation and continuous integration, as well as manual testing
- Familiarity with tools like Selenium WebDriver, PhantomJS, JMeter, Jenkins and Junit
- Interest in emerging technologies and related software tools, interest for always learning new skills or improving current ones
- Understanding of regression testing, performance testing, security testing, REST API testing and feature testing
- True team player and “getting things done” attitude
- Relevant degree or work experience
- Experience in developing web and mobile applications as part of a team
We are ready to hire as soon as we find the right person matching the position and our company. This is a full-time role based in Salmisaari, Helsinki.
Please apply by submitting your application letter and CV (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “QA Engineer, Enterprise products” or by submitting the form below.