To continue our growth journey globally, we are looking for a Sales Assistant – good-hearted person with genuine interest in delivering high quality results and providing top-notch assistance to our Sales Unit.
In this position you will work as the right hand to our Senior Vice President Sales & Commercialization, provide assistance to our Sales Unit in 7 countries and collaborate effectively with our centralized functions in Finland (such as Talent management team, marketing team, F&A team and legal team). Additionally, you will learn how to handle and assist sales cases with potential and existing customers of Dream Broker. You can be experienced or in the beginning of your career – the role will be shaped according to your own skills and interests. Your positive attitude and ability to represent our company and its values is what matters the most.
Dream Broker is a dynamic and fast-paced company, and this position demands high integrity and professionalism as well as excellent organizational skills and ability to be flexible and adapt to changes quickly. You will be provided an exciting opportunity to work in an international growth company with a wide variety of interesting tasks.
Your main responsibilities will include:
SVP ASSISTANCE AND SALES UNIT SUPPORT
Assisting VP Sales in given tasks related to sales unit support, including eg.
- Assisting in sales trainings and events
- Assisting in sales unit recruitment processes
- Assisting in onboarding of new employees joining the sales unit
- Assisting in CRM related tasks
- Assisting in administrative tasks
Own sales activities towards limited amount of chosen customers.
Supporting SVP in sales activities with existing and potential customers
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Genuine interest in sales, sales development, and business development
- Diplomatic and service-minded attitude with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with a high degree of ethics, discretion, and confidentiality
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills in English and some other of Dream Broker languages (FIN, SWE, DEN, NOR, NED, GER)
- Adaptability and flexibility in approach to work
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Positive attitude and hands-on approach to work – your glass is always at least “half-full”
- Bachelor level education
We offer you a chance to make a great impact on Dream Broker’s success story and a possibility to work in a cutting-edge technology company with talented people. We value willingness to learn and genuine interest in what we do. Therefore, we also offer you an excellent opportunity for professional development and growth within this role as part of SVP Sales Office.
This position is full-time and based in our Stockholm office (Torsgatan 30). However, the work also includes some traveling.
For further information, please contact Senior Vice President, Kalle Valkama (email@example.com, +46 72 565 8855).
To apply, please send your CV and application letter with your salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org titled “Sales Assistant”. We are ready to hire as soon as we find the right candidate.