Are you ready to lead the revolution of communication?
Dream Broker is the leading online video software company in the Nordics. Our vision is to revolutionize communication in a fun, natural and productive way with videos. Our online video software, Dream Broker Studio, is used already by over 800 enterprise customers in their communication, leadership and learning. Today, we are a team of over 100 professionals with a focus on rapid global expansion via Central and Western Europe.
We are looking for Sales Consultants to strengthen our new customer acquisition in Finland.
Your responsibilities in this role include:
- Personal direct sales activities towards Dream Broker`s potential customers in Finland
- Full responsibility for the entire sales process all the way from prospecting to closing the deal with the customer’s decision makers
- Inspire customers with our vision of bringing video communication and leadership to all employees in the organization
- Helping and coaching your colleagues and sharing your expertise
Sales Consultant has an essential role in Dream Broker`s growth and together with our customer management team delivering the highest possible customer value. We work today with enterprise customers from both private and public sector and our contact people in the customer organisations are their top decision makers.
Click here to see how our reference customer K-Group has already revolutionized their communication and leadership with Dream Broker!
Required skills and experience:
- Good-hearted and highly ethical approach to sales
- Passion towards demanding consultative solution selling and helping customers reach their core business targets
- Ambitious hands-on attitude and ability to lead yourself
- Strong team player who wants to help the whole sales organization to reach its goals and full potential
- Strong communication skills
- Native fluency in Finnish and professional fluency in English
- Relevant business education
We offer you:
- A chance to join one of the fastest growing success stories in the Nordics
- An opportunity to make a great impact through your own performance
- A dynamic working environment in a great team
- A possibility to develop into challenging commercial positions in Finland and internationally within 2-3 years
- Competitive salary package which you can influence with your personal results
We are ready to hire as soon as we find the right person matching the position and our company.
Your office will be in Ruoholahti, Helsinki. Position requires regular travelling to customer meetings in Finland.
For more information, contact Rasmus Saarinen, Country Manager, Finland (+358 50 529 7837) or Oona Sundvik, Talent Acquisition Consultant, Finland (+358 50 575 1379).
Please apply by submitting your application letter and CV (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Sales Consultant, FIN”.
Dream Broker is a Finnish online video software company and is one of the fastest growing technology companies in Europe. The vision is to revolutionize communication in a fun, natural and productive way, with videos. Dream Broker has over 800 loyal business customers and over 100 employees in the Nordics, The Netherlands and Germany. Dream Broker has been awarded multiple times for its innovativeness and growth. Dream Broker won Deloitte Fast 50 Finland competition in 2012. In 2013, Dream Broker held the 3rd position, and was selected and recognized as a Red Herring Top 100 Europe company. In 2013, Dream Broker was selected “Growth Company of the Year” by Tietoviikko, an authoritative IT newspaper in Finland. And in 2016 in its video distribution services review, Tietoviikko ranked Dream Broker’s online video software as best in its own class, nominating it with a highest score. During the years 2016, 2017 and 2018, Dream Broker has been included among the Top 250 IT companies in Finland. Dream Broker has offices in Helsinki, Turku, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Oslo, Amsterdam and Berlin. Dream Broker is one of the rarest providers that can offer truly cyber secure video communication software. Furthermore, Dream Broker is independent and under private ownership since its establishment in 2007. Dream Broker highlights sustainability, social responsibility and business ethics in all its operations.