Are you looking to build something? To leave your mark on the world? Would you like to be among the first ones to join a high-growth journey in a new market area?
Look no further, as we are looking for talented team members to join our mission in becoming a global online video software powerhouse!
As a Sales Consultant, your main responsibility is to acquire customers in the UK market through B2B sales activities. You will be interacting daily with top decision-makers from various fields and functions. If you see yourself as a good-hearted, ambitious, enthusiastic, sales-oriented person, this is the perfect career opportunity for you.
- You will be given full responsibility of the entire sales process while receiving support from your team and your supervisor.
- Providing consultative value-based solution selling towards the key stakeholders you meet from different industries in the private and public sector.
- Native or fluent English speaker.
- Prior experience in sales.
- A target- and growth-driven attitude.
- High ownership and accountability.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- The ability to adapt to the high tempo of a growth company.
- The drive to learn, develop, and grow professionally.
What we offer:
- Learning & development opportunities.
- A career path that fits your skills and ambitions.
- An international and diverse work community.
- Flexible working hours and the option for remote workdays.
- A competitive salary model in which you will have direct impact to your income. Your monthly total salary is a combination of a fixed base salary, bonus, and sales commissions.
The position is full-time and based in London. Work includes travelling in London area.
For further information, please contact Rasmus Saarinen, Country Manager and Business Development Director, (+358 50 529 7837).
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com with the subject “Sales Consultant, UK” or by submitting the form below.