Are you ready to lead the revolution of communication?
Dream Broker is the leading online video software company in the Nordics. Our vision is to revolutionize communication in a fun, natural and productive way with videos. Our online video software, Dream Broker Studio, is used already by over 1000 business customers in their communication, leadership and learning. Today, we are a team of over 150 professionals with a focus on rapid global expansion via Central and Western Europe.
We are building our Amsterdam team and looking for daring and result oriented Junior and Senior Sales Consultants with different seniority levels to join our amazing journey and develop the new market in The Netherlands.
This is a unique opportunity to work in a company that is changing the way people and enterprises communicate. An essential part of the position is to inspire customers with our vision by helping them to see the benefits of bringing video communication and leadership to all employees in the organization.
As a Junior / Senior Sales Consultant your role includes:
- Consultative B2B solution selling within the highly attractive enterprise market in The Netherlands
- Full responsibility for the entire sales process all the way from prospecting to closing the deal with the customer’s top decision makers
- Helping and coaching your colleagues and sharing your expertise
In order to succeed in this position, you have:
- Good-hearted and highly ethical approach to sales
- Ambitious attitude and ability to lead yourself
- Passion towards demanding consultative solution selling
- Willingness and ability to drive change in customers’ way of working
- 0-5 years sales experience and relevant education
- Strong communication skills, fluency in written and spoken Dutch and English
We offer you:
- A chance to join one of the fastest growing success stories in Europe
- An opportunity to make a great impact through your own performance
- A dynamic working environment in a great team
- A possibility to develop into challenging commercial positions in The Netherlands and internationally within 2-3 years
- Competitive compensation package with a fair fixed salary and variable component which you can influence with your personal results
The job is full time based in Amsterdam.
For further information, don’t hesitate to contact Anna Kekäläinen, Talent Acquisition Consultant (+358 50 467 4672) or Christophoor van Ginneken, Team Leader Amsterdam (+31630607241).
Please send your application letter in English with salary request and CV to email@example.com titled “Sales Consultant, Amsterdam, The Netherlands”. We are ready to hire as soon as we find the right candidates, so please apply now.
Dream Broker is a Finnish online video software company and is one of the fastest growing technology companies in Europe. The vision is to revolutionize communication in a fun, natural and productive way, with videos. Dream Broker has over 1000 loyal business customers and over 150 employees in the Nordics, The Netherlands and Germany. Dream Broker has been awarded multiple times for its innovativeness and growth. Dream Broker won Deloitte Fast 50 Finland competition in 2012. In 2013, Dream Broker held the 3rd position, and was selected and recognized as a Red Herring Top 100 Europe company. In 2013, Dream Broker was selected “Growth Company of the Year” by Tietoviikko, an authoritative IT newspaper in Finland. And in 2016 in its video distribution services review, Tietoviikko ranked Dream Broker’s online video software as best in its own class, nominating it with a highest score. During the years 2016, 2017 and 2018, Dream Broker has been included among the Top 250 IT companies in Finland. Dream Broker has offices in Helsinki, Turku, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Oslo, Amsterdam, The Hague, Berlin and Frankfurt. Dream Broker is one of the rarest providers that can offer truly cyber secure video communication software. Furthermore, Dream Broker is independent and under private ownership since its establishment in 2007. Dream Broker highlights sustainability, social responsibility and business ethics in all its operations.