We are now looking for a Sales Engineer to a key technical role supporting our Customer Management and Sales teams.
In this position you will be ensuring Dream Broker’s customer value especially from the technical point of view. Together with your colleagues your job is to bring online video communication eventually to all employees in our customer organisations. You will be part of our international Customers unit, directly in the heart of our business and product expertise. This is an essential role in supporting our growth and you will be reporting directly to our Director, Technology & Customers.
As a Sales Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- Managing implementation, deployment and integrations of Dream Broker Studio software to enterprise customers with our customer management personnel
- Providing technical support and expertise internally and to our customers
- Ensuring high quality and up-to-date technical documentation
- Acting as a product ambassador
- Delivering the highest customer value through your technical competence
We are looking for a person with:
- Good-hearted and highly ethical approach to work and business
- At least bachelor level education or equivalent experience from information technology
- Strong communication skills in English – fluency in Finnish or another Nordic language is a plus
- Familiarity with key integration technologies and scripting languages
- Experience with common Microsoft technologies and enterprise IT infrastructure
- Understanding on how SaaS technologies work and interact with on-premises systems
- Experience in working with large organizations
- Willingness to grow as a true technical professional in an international software company
We offer you a chance to join one of the fastest growing software product companies in Northern Europe. You are given a unique opportunity to make a great impact through your expertise and efforts to support the whole company’s long-term targets. You will cooperate with our multinational organisation and constantly growing enterprise customer base in Northern and Central Europe and be supported by a great team consisting of highly skilled colleagues. We offer you a competitive salary package which you can influence with your personal success.
This position is full-time and based in our Headquarters in Helsinki, Ruoholahti. The work includes also travelling within Northern and Central Europe depending on your responsibility area. For further information, don’t hesitate to contact Sales Engineer Jesse Uusitalo (+358 40 180 1381).
To apply, please send your CV and application letter (in English) with your salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org titled “Sales Engineer”. Applications will be reviewed as they come in and we’re ready to hire as soon as we find the right candidate.
Dream Broker is a Finnish online video software company and is one of the fastest growing technology companies in Europe. The vision is to revolutionize communication in a fun, natural and productive way, with videos. Dream Broker has over 800 loyal business customers and over 100 employees in the Nordics, The Netherlands and Germany. Dream Broker has been awarded multiple times for its innovativeness and growth. Dream Broker won Deloitte Fast 50 Finland competition in 2012. In 2013, Dream Broker held the 3rd position, and was selected and recognized as a Red Herring Top 100 Europe company. In 2013, Dream Broker was selected “Growth Company of the Year” by Tietoviikko, an authoritative IT newspaper in Finland. And in 2016 in its video distribution services review, Tietoviikko ranked Dream Broker’s online video software as best in its own class, nominating it with a highest score. During the years 2016, 2017 and 2018, Dream Broker has been included among the Top 250 IT companies in Finland. Dream Broker has offices in Helsinki, Turku, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Oslo, Amsterdam and Berlin. Dream Broker is one of the rarest providers that can offer truly cyber secure video communication software. Furthermore, Dream Broker is independent and under private ownership since its establishment in 2007. Dream Broker highlights sustainability, social responsibility and business ethics in all its operations.