We are looking for a passionate and talented Senior Full-Stack Developer who is interested in making a commercial impact using technology stacks and who is eager to take the full ownership of all product websites of the company.
This position is for our Marketing unit within Dream Broker, a fast-growing online video software company. The position offers excellent opportunity to apply your skills and expertise inside a true market-leading online-video software company, that will have the capacity to serve all the needs and use-cases of its customers, challenging the big tech companies.
Developing scalable, secure, and maintainable software is central to Dream Broker’s global growth and expansion. You would be motivated to help launch exciting and disruptive online video communication products to the worldwide market. As an experienced developer, you will take pride in updating and building new architecture of our current and next-generation products’ websites.
- Providing technical and maintenance support, updating all our websites
- Building an architecture to fully support current and future websites
- Bringing web development solutions expertise in both frontend & backend in different stages of the product lifecycle: from launching website to retiring them efficiently
- Collaborating with Marketing, product development, and IT professionals in the company to make sure the websites meet all the required criteria
- Good teamwork, communication skills and collaborative way of working
- Broad and extensive knowledge and working experience with both frontend (HTML, CSS, TypeScript/ES6, ReactJS, SASS/CSS libraries, WordPress, any headless CMS) and backend (SQL, REST API, PHP, Docker, Kubernetes, NodeJS tools (NPM, Webpack, karma/jasmine, etc.), Elasticsearch) tools
- Understanding of search engine optimization (SEO) and general accessibility directive requirements (e.g., WCAG)
- Utilizing good coding practices, such as solution reusability and avoiding unnecessary external dependencies
- An academic degree (B.Sc. or M.Sc.) in computer science or applicable field
- 4+ years of relevant software engineering experience
- Experience with CI/CD, microservices and DevOps
- Fluent communication skills in English
We are ready to hire as soon as we find the right person matching the position and our company. This is a full-time and on-site role based in Helsinki, Ruoholahti.
Please apply by submitting your application, CV (in English) and salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Senior Full-Stack Developer (Marketing)” or by submitting the form below.
With your application, please include your portfolio, showcasing the quality and breadth of your work.