Are you passionate about taking responsibilities as a Senior IT Engineer / IT Team Leader managing and developing the company’s IT infrastructure and ICT organization?
We offer you a chance to leave a significant mark and make a huge contribution in a challenging atmosphere of a growth company whose main principles are secure and safe communication, Cyber Security, Data Security and GDPR+ level compliance.
Dream Broker IT and Operations team provides the crucial computing services for the Dream Broker Studio online video software and manages all the internal IT services of Dream Broker offices across Northern and Central Europe. The IT and Operations team takes great pride in providing excellent services both to external as well as internal clients.
- Solve any IT related issues
- Ensure the cyber security and reliability of the ICT organization and infrastructure
- Ensure the robustness and high availability of the company’s IT infrastructure.
- Work hands on in the support and administration of ICT systems and services
- Provide tier 3 support on various systems and environments
- Create plans and set goals to the team, define strategies and coach team members towards reaching them and monitor the progress
- Oversee activities within the team, lead the team and participate in developing the ICT organization
- Participate in the recruitment of new team members
- Coordinate the onboarding and offboarding of Dream Broker employees regarding IT equipment and systems
- Calm, professional and positive approach; problem-solving and organisational skills
- Curiosity to learn about new technologies and a can-do attitude
- Fluent English is required; Finnish would be an asset
- Experience and good level of understanding of cyber security, threat detection, IPS/IDS, SIEM
Workstation, mobile device and server configuration management, design and deployment experience (Windows, OS X, Linux, iOS and Android)
- Experience in supervisor role / team lead role would be an asset
- Windows server / Active Directory deployment, management and design experience
- Experience with enterprise device deployment and management systems (MDT, SCCM, Intune, Apple Business manager)
- Experience with networking and firewall technologies operation, management and design
- Relevant degree or work experience in computer/networking science
This job is full time based in our headquarters in Helsinki, but your work would also include some travelling in other offices of the company.
We are ready to hire as soon as we find the right person matching the position and our company.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org titled either “Senior IT Engineer” or “IT Team Leader” depending on which role is closer to you (you are also invited to shortly describe the reason). For more information, please contact IT & Operations Manager Petri Rajama (email@example.com)