You have a deep understanding of how to use technologies to build clean architectures for complex software systems. You are familiar with the latest developments in creating cloud software and can act as lead developer. You are eager to help others learn and the whole team achieve its best.
According to your experience, your role can be or develop into Senior Software Architect or Chief Software Architect. In any case, we want you to help us create revolutionary online video communication products.
You will be working with the following technologies:
- Mobile apps, e.g. iOS and Android native apps
- Backend technologies, e.g. AWS, Linux, Node.js, Docker, Go
We are developing software in a group of enthusiastic and knowledgeable people. We offer you a place to continuously grow as a software architect and engineer. Our video platforms are being intensively developed and this will keep you motivated as there are always new skills to learn.
You should have:
- a M.Sc. or B.Sc. degree, preferably in Computer Science, or you are currently studying for one
- experience in developing web and mobile applications as part of a team
- an attitude and interest for always learning new skills or improving current ones
The job is full-time in Helsinki (Ruoholahti). For further information, please contact Director, Technology & Customers Ville Pellinen (firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 45 268 1800).
Please send your application letter with salary request and CV to: email@example.com titled ‘Software Architect’.