We are looking for a user experience talent who knows the ins and outs of visually appealing and smooth user experiences. As Senior UX Designer you will be responsible for leading the UX design work for new online video applications.
At Dream Broker we aim high. Our mission is ambitious: to revolutionise communication in a fun, natural and productive way with video. We believe combining exceptional, elegant and simple design with brilliant engineering provides the foundation for world-changing innovation.
- Taking ownership of product user experience and design the interactions and user flows
- Leading the interaction design work resulting in a wow-experience for the end-users
- Conducting user research to understand requirements and generate insights that shape design decisions
- Contributing to the development of strong and visionary design organization
- Have a strong portfolio that shows your passion and skills in designing user experiences for digital products
- Organised and thorough approach to design work
- Capability and willingness to continuously improve your skills
- Team player attitude, ambition and passion for digital user experiences
You will be offered a professional team of enthusiastic professionals creating together a new way of communication and continuously inspiring challenges & support to fulfill your passion. The job is full-time in Helsinki (Ruoholahti). For further information, please contact CTO Petri Raitio (+358 400 447 236) or Product Manager Janne Vento (+358 50 430 5550).
Please send your application letter with salary request and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org titled ’Senior UX Designer’. Apply now and you’ll hear from us soon!
Dream Broker is a Finnish online video software company. We help our customers revolutionise their communication and learning with online video. Our cloud-based software, Dream Broker Studio, enables every employee to easily create, edit and share online videos. Dream Broker was founded in 2007 and currently has over 80 employees. Our organisation consists of young, innovative and highly educated people from the domains of technology, business and social sciences.