Are you a multi-talented experience designer with a passion for holistic user experience as well as pixel perfect designs?
Dream Broker, a fast-growing online video software company, is now looking for a Senior UX/UI Designer who is ready to own the whole process of design from ideation to implementation. You will be inspired to create designs that help users to unlock efficient and easy ways to communicate while using Dream Broker products. At Dream Broker you’ll have a chance to combine design thinking with design execution, to understand end-user and customer problems, and to create usable, consistent, and intuitive user inter-faces.
The Art & Design Team at Dream Broker
- Our designers share a versatile skillset that includes Interaction design, Visual/Motion design, Prototyping with Adobe XD, UI design, Marketing design, User research, Design thinking, Brand and visual communication.
- Our designers actively collaborate with Product owners, Engineers, Marketing, Content strategists and innovation experts.
- You will be joining the Art & Design team as a Senior Designer, who can strengthen our team by sharing experience and knowledge. Based on your skills, you can develop yourself into more responsible roles in future.
- As a team we regularly share our work and get feedback from each other.
- Have conceptual familiarity with information architecture, multi-step and cross-platform flows. Consider potential scenarios (errors, successes, dead-ends).
- Follow existing visual and UX patterns to ensure a consistent, intuitive experience.
- Have understanding and apply User Centered Design.
- Employ design tools to solve and communicate user flows, interaction and motion.
- Conduct user research to understand customer needs.
- Communicate and collaborate with product management and R&D in their language, designing with consideration for their concerns with technical implementation. Proactively work with manager to seek information relevant to projects roadmap, vision etc.
- Adapt designs to create great experiences on multiple screens e.g. Desktop, mobile, TV.
- Support Visual Designers by describing in detail the requirements of visual design in a UI.
- 5+ years of UX design / Service Design / Digital product Design experience.
- Understanding of information architecture, multi-step and cross-platform flows.
- Experience working with design and prototyping tools like Adobe XD.
- An eye for detail, design languages and patterns.
- Good understanding of elements of visual design – layout, typography and visual hierarchy.
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS, JS and modern browser technologies.
- Good ability to solve problems and generate ideas around complex interactions.
- Understanding of modern development and design methodologies, including rapid prototyping, human-centered design, Lean.
- Good understanding of accessibility standards.
- A good team player and “getting things done” attitude.
- Fluent written and spoken communication skills in English.
- Comfortable with working in a multinational environment.
- Knowledge of software product development process.
- Portfolio demonstrating UX solutions.
We are ready to hire as soon as we find the right person matching the position and our Design team. This is a full-time and on-site role based in Ruoholahti, Helsinki.
If this position interests you, we would love to hear from you. Please apply by submitting your application letter and CV (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Senior UX/UI Designer”. For more information, please contact us at the same email address.