Seeing a nice video advertisement or perhaps a music video with interesting visual effects makes you wonder how you could implement that programmatically and deploy as a feature to our video software. Throughout your feature development, perhaps a filter written in C, you keep performance in mind and design it so that it scales well and keeps the user pleased.
You will be working with the following technologies:
- FFmpeg and scalable processing
- Distributed computing and storage
- Video processing job scheduling
- Tool development (C/C++/Go)
- Linux shell scripts
- Containers (e.g. Docker)
We are developing software in a group of enthusiastic and knowledgeable people. We offer you a place to continuously grow as a software engineer. Our video platforms are being intensively developed and this will keep you motivated as there are always new skills to learn.
You should have:
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. degree, preferably in Computer Science, or you are currently studying for one
- Experience in developing web or mobile applications alone or as part of a team
- Attitude and interest for always learning new skills or improving current ones
The job is full-time in Helsinki (Ruoholahti).
For further information, please contact CTO Petri Raitio, +358 40 044 7236.
Please send your application letter with salary request and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org entitled ’Software Engineer, Video processing platform’. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.