Dream Broker is looking for Solution Engineers to maximise the customer value of our video communication software products
Dream Broker’s vision is to revolutionise communication in a fun, natural and productive way, with video. We are the market leader in the Nordics and among the leading companies in Europe in the online video software market.
The strategy of Dream Broker is to innovate products that help people and businesses to receive benefits and tangible value of online video communication.
Our ambitious aim is to be among the top ICT and software companies in the world while driving economic growth and well-being in society. Dream Broker is now in the biggest transition of its history, transforming into a video communication software powerhouse.
We have exciting opportunities for those who want to be a part of building something new. We are looking for more good-hearted and driven colleagues to be a part of this journey.
Customer Success unit ensuring customer value
Customer Success is at the core of enabling this expansion by providing strategic support for customers. The unit is an extraordinary combination of technological and commercial expertise, serving the whole customer base of over 1100 customers. Our customers rely on our products and expertise with their most important communication challenges and needs.
We are strengthening our capabilities on both technological and commercial fronts to meet the growing needs of our customers.
As a Solution Engineer you will provide solutions for customers’ technical integrations and have a central role in building long-lasting customer relationships and improving customer satisfaction.
- Manage the implementation, software set-up and technical integration of our product to the customer systems
- Provide technical expertise and support to our customers
- Communicate the commercial aspects of the product and its business benefits for both technical and non-technical customer representatives
- Maintain high-quality and up-to-date technical documentation
- Handle confidential customer data with the highest discretion in all customer interactions
- Stay up-to-date and inform the customers in topics regarding cyber security, information and data security, and privacy -related topics
- Excellent customer service skills with a professional and positive approach
- Understanding of SharePoint and Single Sign-on technologies, e.g. SAML
- Practical expertise or interest to become professional in the domain of cyber security, information and data security
- Interest in learning about recognized information security standards and frameworks (e.g. ISO 27001, OWASP)
- Ethical and value-driven approach to all customer work helping our customers succeed and meet their business goals with our solutions
- Bachelor level degree or equivalent professional experience from information technology, information security or computer science
- Strong communication skills in English and fluency in Finnish. Other Nordic languages, Dutch or German are beneficial.
- Ability to recognise business opportunities and handle your own sales processes with customers from the beginning to the end
We offer you the chance to work closely with over 1 100 customer organisations from all industries including globally well-known brands. You will become the trusted in-house expert of the product and cyber secure video communication. You will have an important role in communicating the customer needs and feedback to our product development. In a growth company, there is always room for professional growth and building your career further. Your career path can lead to more technically specialised or leadership roles.
For more information: Samuli Ruuskanen, Director, Customer Success, +358 40 7179 763, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply by submitting your application letter, salary request and CV (in English) no later than 30.9.2022 to email@example.com with the title “Solution Engineer”.