We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Consultant – a people person with a genuine interest in building company’s teams and culture, hire by hire. We are now expanding our own Talent Management unit to support Dream Broker’s recruitments in all business units and countries internationally, intensify our employer branding and building our talent management operations.
In a growing company, no week is the same, so we work in fast and agile way. You can be experienced or in the beginning of your career – the role will be shaped according to your own skills and interests. Your positive attitude and ability to represent our company and its values is what matters the most.
What you will do
- Partnering closely with hiring managers and coordinating various recruitment processes at the same time
- Screening applications and headhunting potential candidates
- Interviewing and evaluating candidates
- Creating employer branding content and producing job ads in various portals
- Developing university relations and attending local events in all our locations in Europe
- Creating, implementing and driving internal talent management processes
We are looking for a person with
- Independent recruitment experience with successful results
- Readiness to take ownership of candidate pipelines from first contact to successful hires
- Analytical skills to understand different types of people and the key elements of our company culture
- True interest in learning the essentials of software development teams, b2b sales work and other functions of our growing company
- Time management and coordination skills to match the high-growth environment
- Fluency in written and spoken Finnish and English
- Relevant higher education
We value especially if you have experience in IT- or international recruitments and you have fluency in one of the Nordic languages, Dutch or German.
With us you will work for international software product company that has a meaningful mission of helping people and enterprises communicate, collaborate and learn with online video. You will work in a company where hiring the right people is at the heart of our growth, development and success.
This position is full-time and based in our Headquarters in Helsinki, Ruoholahti. For further information, please contact our team Anna Venäläinen (+358 50 467 4672) or Kaisa Sippola (+358 50 324 4762).
Please apply before 30th of October 2021 by submitting your application, CV (in English) and salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Talent Acquisition Consultant” or by submitting the form below.