Are you an experienced talent acquisition or HR professional looking for a new challenge in an international growth company? If so, then we’d love to meet you!
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Consultant to help us build our teams across Europe, hire by hire. With our internal Talent Management unit, you will support Dream Broker’s all business units and countries and build our talent management operations.
Dream Broker’s Talent Management team has an important role in driving company’s growth by attracting and finding people with individual strengths and potential to develop together with the company and the whole software industry. In a growth company, no week is the same, so we work in agile way. Your experience in the field of talent acquisition and HR is in a key role unlocking Dream Broker’s full potential. Our ambitious aim is to be among the top ICT and software companies in the world while driving sustainable economic growth and well-being in society. We have already been in the online video software business for more than 15 years and provide long-term career opportunities especially for salespeople and software engineers.
We offer you a place in an international software product company that has a meaningful mission of providing cyber secure and GDPR compliant communication platforms for companies. You would join a dedicated team with the ambition to work in an impactful and value adding way driving business growth. You’ll get to work in a company culture where we work professionally, take ownership beyond the obvious, aim for the highest quality, think big but stay humble and treat others kindly. We act inclusive, value diversity, and continuously want to learn and share knowledge.
- Partnering closely with hiring managers and coordinating various recruitment processes at the same time
- Having business acumen and the ability to design comprehensive recruitment projects from strategic choices to specific actions based on business needs
- Screening applications and sourcing potential candidates
- Interviewing and evaluating candidates
- Leading the end-to-end recruitment processes
- Designing recruitment marketing campaigns covering different channels and medias in collaboration with our Marketing Unit
- Creating employer branding content together with our Marketing Unit and producing recruitment materials into various portals
- Developing university relations and attending career events in our locations in Europe
- Creating, implementing, and driving internal talent management processes
- Skills and experience to lead independently talent acquisition operations, we value especially if you have experience in IT- or international recruitments
- Readiness to take ownership of recruitment processes from first contact to successful hires
- Excellent communication skills in English. Fluency in other languages is a plus, especially Finnish, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Icelandic, Dutch or German
- Analytical thinking to understand different types of people and the key elements of our company culture
- True interest towards building an international growth company in a software industry
- Time management and coordination skills to match the fast-paced environment
- We also value project and change management experience
We have exciting opportunities for those who want to be a part of building something new. We are looking for more good-hearted and driven colleagues to be a part of this journey. This position is full-time and due to the strategic role within the company, we hope you can work most of the time from our headquarters in Salmisaari, Helsinki.
For further information, please contact Kaisa Sippola, CFO/Director of Talent Management (+358 50 324 4762).
Please apply before 2.11.2023 by submitting your CV (in English) and application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Talent Acquisition Consultant” or by submitting the form below.