Are you a multi-talented designer that is passionate about the holistic user experience as well as pixel perfect designs?
Dream Broker, a fast-growing online video software company, is now looking for a UX/UI Designer to join its Garage Unit.
Garage is the technology unit that develops radical innovations and versatile projects at Dream Broker. We are now on a lookout for a good-hearted tech talent to join us in the mission of helping people and enterprises communicate, collaborate and learn with online video. This is a distinctive opportunity where you can work in an autonomous unit within a well-established company.
- Improve and optimize the existing product interface design, graphics and user experience
- Understand the user needs, business requirements and identify new opportunities for product development
- Collaboration with engineers, and the product owner to support implementation of the design
- Illustrate the design ideas by using storyboard, wireframes, and prototypes
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Good knowledge of UX related areas including user research, usability testing, concept validation
- Strong visual skills and knowledge of user interface design
- Experience with designing for various smart devices
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates relevant skills
- Up-to-date knowledge of design tools like Sketch, Principle, InVision, XD, etc
- Willingness to work on other areas of the design when needed
We expect you to have:
- MA. or BA degree, preferably in Design, or otherwise comparable knowledge and understanding
- An attitude and interest in continuous learning of new skills or improving current ones
- Very good English skills both written and spoken
- Product development with cutting-edge technologies
- The opportunity to work on a meaningful product that will make an impact
- A professional team of enthusiastic software professionals creating a new way of communication together
- Good-hearted colleagues, a diverse, international atmosphere and a sea view office
- An opportunity for professional growth in a unique work environment
We are ready to hire as soon as we find the right person matching the position and our company. This is a full-time role based in Salmisaari, Helsinki.
Please apply by submitting your application letter and CV (in English) to email@example.com with the title “UX/UI Designer, Garage”.
For further information, please contact Luyi Ma, Product Owner +358 442388923, luyi.ma(a)dreambroker.fi or Sami Siekkinen, CTO, sami.siekkinen(a)dreambroker.fi
Dream Broker is a Finnish online video software company and is one of the fastest growing technology companies in Europe. The vision is to revolutionize communication in a fun, natural and productive way, with videos. Dream Broker has over 800 loyal business customers and over 150 employees in the Nordics, The Netherlands and Germany. Dream Broker has been awarded multiple times for its innovativeness and growth. Dream Broker won Deloitte Fast 50 Finland competition in 2012. In 2013, Dream Broker held the 3rd position, and was selected and recognized as a Red Herring Top 100 Europe company. In 2013, Dream Broker was selected “Growth Company of the Year” by Tietoviikko, an authoritative IT newspaper in Finland. And in 2016 in its video distribution services review, Tietoviikko ranked Dream Broker’s online video software as best in its own class, nominating it with a highest score. During the years 2016, 2017 and 2018, Dream Broker has been included among the Top 250 IT companies in Finland. Dream Broker has offices in Helsinki, Turku, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Oslo, Amsterdam, Berlin and Frankfurt. Dream Broker is one of the rarest providers that can offer truly cyber secure video communication software. Furthermore, Dream Broker is independent and under private ownership since its establishment in 2007. Dream Broker highlights sustainability, social responsibility and business ethics in all its operations.