Are you a multi-talented designer with a passion for holistic user experience as well as pixel perfect designs?
Dream Broker, a fast-growing online video software company, is now looking for a UX/UI Designer who is ready to own the whole process of design from ideation to implementation. You will be inspired to create designs that help users to unlock efficient and easy ways to communicate while using Dream Broker products.
At Dream Broker you’ll have a chance to combine design thinking with design execution, to understand end-user and customer problems, and to create usable, consistent, and intuitive user inter-faces.
- Have conceptual familiarity with information architecture, multi-step and cross-platform flows. Consider potential scenarios (errors, successes, dead-ends).
- Follow existing visual and UX patterns to ensure a consistent, intuitive experience.
- Employ design tools to solve and communicate user flows, interaction and motion.
- Communicate and collaborate with product management and R&D in their language, designing with consideration for their concerns with technical implementation. Proactively work with manager to seek information relevant to projects roadmap, vision etc.
- Support Visual Designers by describing in detail the requirements of visual design in a UI.
- Good understanding of elements of visual design – layout, typography and visual hierarchy.
- Understanding of information architecture, multi-step and cross-platform flows.
- Experience working with design and prototyping tools (e.g. Sketch, InVision, Figma, Adobe XD). An eye for detail, design languages and patterns.
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS, JS and modern browser technologies.
- Good ability to solve problems and generate ideas around complex interactions.
- Understanding of modern development and design methodologies, including rapid prototyping, human-centered design, Lean.
- A good team player and “getting things done” attitude
- Fluent written and spoken communication skills in English.
- Knowledge of software product development process.
The job is full time based in our Helsinki office in Ruoholahti.
If this position interests you, we would love to hear from you. Please apply by submitting your application letter and CV (in English) to email@example.com with the title “UX/UI Designer” or by submitting the form below. For more information, please contact us from the same email address.