Dream Broker is the leading online video software company in the Nordics. Our vision is to revolutionise communication in a fun, natural and productive way with videos. Our online video software, Dream Broker Studio, is used already by over 1000 enterprise customers in their communication, leadership, and learning. Today, we are a team of over 150 professionals with a focus on rapid global expansion via Central and Western Europe.
We are looking for talented UX/UI designers to join our Helsinki-based product development team.
As a UX/UI designer, you will be working closely with developers in crafting a seamless video solution for enterprise users. Your role will demand you to have a holistic view as well as solid hands-on skills to be successful in a diverse, collaborative international team. You will work in product management team to be part of decision making in product user experience.
At Dream Broker we aim high. We strive towards big impact and long-term effect on the market, and we hope that ambitious goals drive your motivation as well. We believe that combining exceptional, elegant, and simple design with solid engineering provides the foundation for world-changing innovation.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Understand customers’ challenges and translate customer understanding into opportunities for design vision and product development
- Identify current and potential needs and behavioural patterns of customers through research
- Contribute to define product feature scope and prioritisation
- Design seamless user flows and desirable user experience and user interface
- Prepare and present your work-in-progress to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Collaborate with internal teams to continuously improve product experience through customer feedback
We expect you to have:
- You have versatile hands-on know-how from designing user experience and user interface
- Experience in mobile platforms design (iOS, Android)
- Experience in product design and a strong portfolio demonstrating user-centric design approach, problem-solving and attention to details.
- Good understanding of UX related knowledge include user research, usability testing, concept design, wireframe, prototyping
- Skills to conduct user research and deliver qualified design outcome
- Good communication skills in collaboration with multiple stakeholders
- Front end development and other tech skills are considered as an advantage
We offer you a chance to actively shape the future of enterprise communication with online video. Our online video platforms are being intensively developed and through your passion towards product craft, you have the possibility to inspire and motivate the whole team with exciting product development challenges as well as celebrate milestones and on-schedule shipments.
We are ready to hire as soon as we find the right person matching the position and our company. This is a full-time role based in Salmisaari, Helsinki.
Please apply by submitting your application letter and CV (in English) to email@example.com with the title “UX/UI Designer” or by submitting the form below.
For further information, please contact Jue Feng, Head of Art and Design (jue.feng(a)dreambroker.fi, +358 50 486 3876).